New Frozen Remix Video Feat. 070 Shake

judas2015

1 minute ago, Andreo said:

I gotta say I like it... It's nice. 

Also, for those who don't like it: we got it, there's no need to repeat every few posts how much you hate it and how the real Madonna is gone and bla bla bla bla bla, no need to complain that much lol

100% agreed, if you dont like it there's a huge madonna catalog to listen to , just keep your negativity out. 

7 minutes ago, madonnagreece said:

100% agreed, if you dont like it there's a huge madonna catalog to listen to , just keep your negativity out. 

I don't see the problem really, I didn't like the Fireboy remix at all but didn't even flinch at it, not even people who liked it said shit, instead, those who don't like it CONSTANTLY complain and repeat how much they hate it, and always drag her down to hell sh, it's annoying at a certain point, it's like kids in kindergarten who yell at you if you don't agree with them :scoff:

4 hours ago, steady75 said:

I knew this would happen. I've started to find the Frozen sample really annoying now after hearing it too much on all her stories and clips and that. My fault I suppose. What she should really be doing is posting clips of her other songs on her socials so new followers are exposed to more of her stuff. 

It's like taken over from Vogue, Like A Prayer, Holiday, Material Girl, Like a Virgin as her signature track just because  it had  5 mins resurgence on tiki tok 

People need to calm down, none of this Frozen stuff should be taken seriously as some major project, the important thing is that she is genuinely getting motivated again for the first time in a long while and that she is getting a huge boost on streaming. I am also noticing that whatever work she had done has really started to settle recently and she is looking great. The biopic is her main concern, lets stop acting like a remix that went viral by happy coincidence is a reflection of anything important. That being said, I definitely think that its time to move on from Frozen after the video for this drops.