New Frozen Remix Video Feat. 070 Shake

judas2015

I don't get people complaining about Madonna being gone bc of this remix. She had literally nothing to do with the making of it (the base remix anyway). She's capitalizing on it and reaching out to other fanbases. I don't like it personally, but I certainly wouldn't call it Madonna losing the plot.  I'll wait for her next originally created music project and judge her work based on that. 

Just now, dontmindus said:

Gang Bang screaming for a music video like this back in 2012 = nothing

Frozen remix, 24 years later = 2 videos in less than a month :lol:

Talking seriously, now. She almost didnt appear and barely simngs in her own song/video. Totally forgettable =(

I will probably get crucified but its all so tiring since Rebel Heart; MDNA was the last interesting Madonna record for me, hopefully it changes but how things are going I doubt it. So sad because Rebel Heart had so much potential to be one of her greatest with all those amazing demo versions, but the published versions and the wrong single choices and the wrong songs taken out of the record fucked it up.

20 minutes ago, realityisalways said:

Instead of Madonna Vs Sickick - Frozen (feat. 070 Shake)

This is the sad reality:

Remix:

070 Shake Vs Sickick - Frozen (with Madonna Backing Vocals) 

Music Video:

070 Shake Vs Sickick - Frozen (with Madonna Backing Vocals) [feat. Madonna Cameo] 

:dead: :dead: :dead:

lol, I just hear "we are not here to be popular" echoing in the back of my head while M is posting the latest streaming numbers on her stories. I'm bored and wait for her to be inspired again to make quality and controversial work (I'm on the MX camp, and think it's one of her best era's so I'm hopeful) But I do agree, these last decades Madonna is getting slower and slower and things take forever to be completed so it's kind of annoying that time is wasted on these releases that nobody cares about. Unless ofcourse, unless it's all a ruse and there are other things in the making that we don't know about

The only annoying thing about all this is how much she pushes and promotes it on Instagram, like it's the biggest thing ever. It is just a weird concept of young (and interesting) artists using the same sample on loop to create a new track of their own with it. She's just selling and promoting it the wrong way like it's her song and forcing it too much down people's throat. 

It's like the whole Madame X afterthought concept she forced on that album once it was completed resulting on it having nothing to do with it  and kind of played against the album because it was messy and annoying (the eyepatch, the patchy and stupid manifesto...) when the album is good enough to stand on its own. She overdoes and overthinks things and since she looks like she has ADHD, it's a mess.  She's controlling and messy at the same time. Chill out girl, and release your grip, let things be and have their own life so we can enjoy them again.

2 minutes ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

I was genuinely surprised how great she looked in this here. Hopefully we can move on to proper reissues and remasters of iconic videos after this.

I doubt it we still have Swae Lee and what if the Katy Perry duet rumour is another frozen remix and not another song :Madonna039:

She looks stunning!!

However she is even less heard than in the other """remix"""

This is not FROZEN....this is some random people laying random """vocals"""  on a """"remix"""" (basic trap loop) SickDICK made...

Why couldn't she made that effort for a song like "I DON'T SEARCH I FIND" which was her 50th number 1 dance track??

I love her, and I want to hear HER and nobody else, or at least she must be the lead, not the backup!!

Obsessed with this remix 

it was first that comes to my mind when i woke up and start playin in my mind 

And then i saw video. OMG she looks  so good what a serve  :hearteyes: 

I Love You Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

she don't  made that effort  to another song and don't make any new

because

THIS song is viral now .

THIS song is still making 400k + streams everyday  

THIS song is boost her catalog streams to new level

Guys just enjoy the moment and let the woman live and do her things :smokey: