New Frozen Remix Video Feat. 070 Shake

judas2015

5 minutes ago, xavier said:

when the remix album is just 50 versions of frozen ??

Between 5 and 10% of the vocals will be by Madonna :eyes::lol: To be honest I do like the video... but this remix if for me the worst thing released since Otto Von Wernherr... :scary: People are welcome to get pissed about that... does not really change anything...

Here's an idea, Madonna -
Just pick one of the features you commissioned for the remix and put your energy and budget into that song and video.
Two releases based on the same track is confusing and diluting.
Quality over quantity.
Or come up with one 3-4 minute version that features both of them and call it a day?!
M looks pretty across the two videos but it's all a bit messy and anemic for my liking.

I know some of you are pretty pissed about this and want Madonna to release these reissues that we were promised. I'm still waiting for them as well, but I do think she's being smart releasing these "Frozen" remixes and videos. A lot of artists nowadays release a song, then they do a remix video, that's what Madonna is doing and I think it's a great idea, although I do have to say that this new one is not to my taste, although I will stream it to boost the numbers, maybe with the mute button on.

She does seem to be more in the public psyche at the moment and it's doing wonders for her streaming sales, so when the remix album does get released, it shouldn't go unnoticed. I know the youngsters love the Sickick remix, they say things like, this shit is lit, or something like that.

Let's be grateful Madonna is still out there and we get another true 4k video.

I mean, like, gurl you do whatever you wanna do lol. I’m not sure I really understand the hype for this campaign tbh. But that’s fine.  She looks absolutely fantastic in the video and I can’t deny that.

What’s funny, is that this remix seems to have nothing to do with her with all these features. Yet in the video you cannot keep your eyes off of her. That’s the power of Madonna. And I’m here for it.