New Frozen Remix Video Feat. 070 Shake

judas2015

Yeah she looks better in this video........not much else to comment on.

I don't hate the sound of this remix (I'm very tired of hearing it though), I just don't get how the production doesn't develop, that same 10 second loop just repeated again and again. Even Sickick's own remix had more layers to it. Couldn't M have featured on another verse, or joined in with the "to go, to stay, to leave, to pray" add in some new harmonising?? It's just a really boring song.

She looks great but think there is photoshop for video now - I don't care though - the only good point is that she looks good in the video

She can make 2 x videos for a remix of Frozen but no video for  I Don't Search I Find even though it had a credible  club remix done by Honey Dijon  far better than these remixes for Frozen as someone else has already pointed out. I know people are watching but do people like it  - was the same for Bitch I'M Madonna video loads of views but not many who thought the song was good

I think she's been spending too much time with Mike Dean all this trap sounds in her records is boring and not what her fans want to hear from her or the general public - she sounds incredible on uptempo dance/pop music  

I'm sorry but I also don't get why there is so much exitement over how this is pushing her streaming numbers, 1, ok I admit I am old and don't care at all about popularity or streaming any longer but 2, how in the world are we gonna pretend that a stream of any of those three remixes is a stream for Madonna where she is literally just sampled (and deformed thank you very much) for one line and a humm? It's not even enough to be a feature tbh. It's like saying Erotica is a song by Fairuz featuring Madonna

This is no different than her chasing or pioneering trends. And what does the general public want from M? Nothing honeslty. They aren’t reading into this like fans do. If anything, my coworkers saw me watching the vid and were like “That’s Madonna? Wait, do I even know Madonna”. For which down the rabbit hole we go. Yes, she’s has an amazing legacy to here, but she’s not done and she adapting. This isn’t supposed to be a major thing. But they are growing her streaming presence leading up to these reissues and new projects. Sometimes we cants see the forest for the trees… in this case that’s what’s happening. 

19 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

It's much better and that's saying something 

I'm starting to love Shoo-Bee-Doo, Jimmy Jimmy, I'm Going Bananas, Did You Do It?, Don't Stop, the whole Hard Candy and MDNA albums, Bitch I'm Madonna, Auto-Tune Baby, CHAMPAGNE ROSE, Medellín, Bitch I'm Loca, Soltera and Funana!!! 

:Madonna017:

4 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

I'm starting to love Shoo-Bee-Doo, Jimmy Jimmy, I'm Going Bananas, Did You Do It?, Don't Stop, the whole Hard Candy and MDNA albums, Bitch I'm Madonna, Auto-Tune Baby, CHAMPAGNE ROSE, Medellín, Bitch I'm Loca, Soltera and Funana!!! 

This answer is EPIC ?

8 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

Woah woah woah Medellín is a solid song. But the rest I agree with :Madonna009: