New Frozen Remix Video Feat. 070 Shake

judas2015

6 hours ago, Copenhagen Ciccone said:

A theory: did you notice how the Fireboy DML version has the acapella intro and the 070 Shake version just starts right on the beat? I’m putting my two cents on the Swae Lee version having the outro from the original sickick remix and when the Remix Compilation comes out they will be mixed into one song with Fireboy DML, 070 Shake and Swae Lee having a verse each.

I also have a feeling that the third version with Swae Lee will feature new vocals by M. It feels like she’s building up to something.

i luv this theory.  the 3 voices blend together beautifully. 3 short versions for the tic toc gen and we get a full version with the 4.  i think you are onto something

9 hours ago, Glindathegood said:

I’m guessing Remix Revolution or other reissues will probably come out this fall. That’s when record companies like to launch major releases. 

Madonna lately never releases stuff properly, songs are now released on Fridays to maximise on a full week of sales, except for her of course. Same thing she did with Masterpiece putting it in the credits and missing the Oscar nomination and 99% sure win. 

Maybe an unpopular opinion, but my favorite performances of "Frozen" were all the lip sync for your life/ chat show appearances. Particularly that one Lottery Show performance in Japan, I think. Where she has the full video look (octopus hair hat included).  Something very Rita Repulsa about it. I wish there were video of the Rain Forest Benefit performance. 

13 hours ago, PanditaRulez said:

KYLIE IS HERE TO RESCUE US YOU BITCHES!!! 

She has just released her new music video to clean our ears and eyes from this Frozen Whatever Is Remix Nightmare!!! :Madonna001:

Lol, I think this is actually worse, poor Kylie is a good reminder that giving the fans what they ask for is maybe not the route one should take.

1 hour ago, Pretender1978 said:

Lol, I think this is actually worse, poor Kylie is a good reminder that giving the fans what they ask for is maybe not the route one should take.

Personally I think it is great that Kylie is giving the fans what they want... as someone who had followed her since 1988... I still enjoy her music a lot.

35 minutes ago, HampusFL said:

Personally I think it is great that Kylie is giving the fans what they want... as someone who had followed her since 1988... I still enjoy her music a lot.

I want an artist to surprise me, or disturb the peace or whatever is it called. 
Giving the fans what they want is drag circa Sitges... ewww. 

Pandering to her fans and shitting out the same bland disco crap she always does and nothing even remotely interesting about this song of hers, I stopped caring about her ages ago. She shows absolutely no growth or creativity as an artist, like how many fucking times do I need to hear another mediocre Kylie disco track? When im in the mood for dance music (which is rare these days) I am going to listen to something of actual quality like Confessions. Just like Guns and Roses or Bon Jovi are the poor mans rock, the same can be said of Kylie and Disco.

6 minutes ago, Prayer said:

No wonder why the forum was about to close.

I mean, what's the point? Only negativity about M around here.

It's tiring and a waste of time, if you no longer like her... why still follow her?

Dramatic much? one Frozen remix video is fine to capitalize on all the streaming. Two or three is excessive and is only wasting time, delaying the release of the reissues. How about quality over quantity?

11 minutes ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

Dramatic much? one Frozen remix video is fine to capitalize on all the streaming. Two or three is excessive and is only wasting time, delaying the release of the reissues. How about quality over quantity?

Not dramatic, realistic. Check the last few pages and you'll see this topic has been a big "boring, sad, don't wanna see it ever again" party since the video was released yesterday. I didn't even bother to comment yesterday cause what's the point?

She doesn't owe anyone anything. Personally I celebrate that she's still creative and caring about showcasing new talent and artists she likes.

I honestly don't think these remixes are delaying the reissues, that narrative is convenient but there could be a million other things going around behind the scenes. Those kind of projects take time.

And anyway, I'm sure some people will be complaining as soon as the first reissue is announced: about the album chosen for the first reissue, about the cover, the formats, the tracklist or whatever.

I don't know... we want the world to celebrate this woman but then we're the first ones to bring her down? Doesn't make sense to me.

11 hours ago, Copenhagen Ciccone said:

A theory: did you notice how the Fireboy DML version has the acapella intro and the 070 Shake version just starts right on the beat? I’m putting my two cents on the Swae Lee version having the outro from the original sickick remix and when the Remix Compilation comes out they will be mixed into one song with Fireboy DML, 070 Shake and Swae Lee having a verse each.

I also have a feeling that the third version with Swae Lee will feature new vocals by M. It feels like she’s building up to something.

this makes a lot of sense! when you play the remixes back to back they flow perfectly

55 minutes ago, Prayer said:

She doesn't owe anyone anything. Personally I celebrate that she's still creative and caring about showcasing new talent

I don't know... we want the world to celebrate this woman but then we're the first ones to bring her down? Doesn't make sense to me.

How about showcasing Madonna's talent? like can we even get her to sing a verse on her own song. There are also better ways to celebrate her than ten million remixes of Frozen that sound exactly the same. If her team had any sense at all, the verses she recorded with these various artists should have been mixed together and a new verse for Madonna to sing added. The whole thing could have been showcased in a single cool looking video and it would have generated much more interest:confused:

14 minutes ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

If her team had any sense at all, the verses she recorded with these various artists should have been mixed together and a new verse for Madonna to sing added

I think these remixes are not delaying the reissues, the opposite actually, if nothing happened so far it means they're still working on it, not even the compilation is ready yet, so these are more a bonus content than a reason to delay major releases. Still agree on this part tho 

1 hour ago, migsou said:

this makes a lot of sense! when you play the remixes back to back they flow perfectly

agreed.  its not 3 remixes as people are saying.  its actually one presented in 3 parts with 3 different artists. shes always coming up with something different