New Frozen Remix Video Feat. 070 Shake

judas2015

4 hours ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

How about showcasing Madonna's talent? like can we even get her to sing a verse on her own song. There are also better ways to celebrate her than ten million remixes of Frozen that sound exactly the same. If her team had any sense at all, the verses she recorded with these various artists should have been mixed together and a new verse for Madonna to sing added. The whole thing could have been showcased in a single cool looking video and it would have generated much more interest:confused:

Generate more interest! 

Is there something wrong with you? Have you seen her streaming figures. The public are talking about her again, the youth are discovering her music. Are you even a Madonna fan, all you do is slag her off with ridiculous comments.

I've said this before; it's just a fucking remix. The original version and video haven't disappeared. I wish you would though.

The original Frozen song and video are getting more streams than ever. No other artist from her generation is doing it like M, she's the most interesting one among her peers.

This a success for Madonna and a good start for the next step of her career, which seems to be all about her finally rediscovering her back catalogue and legacy.

Arrested Development GIF

It's pop art. Contrary to Warhol whom was using other people's work (the litigation about the Prince portrait by Lynn Goldsmith he used is going to the Supreme Court now) as canvas she's curating her own work and have other artists use it to create from it.  That's the positive perspective :)

The negative one : She's inconsciously telling us we're trapped in a loop,  a Groundhog day, it's a metaphore for quarantine where everyday was the same but with a different take/rapper. She's telling us nostalgia is a lie so she's not even using a sample from the original but a modern recreation. Everything is reinvented as a robotic and cold loop. Frozen. She's telling us capitalism is no longer interested in selling nostalgia of their youth to Gen X and Gen Y or even millenials.

They want to sell other people's nostalgia to young people who have no clue who these people are and love to watch gamers playing games on TikTok and need background music for their own videos. Fuck Warhol, fuck everybody who is born before 2010. That's why she made herself look like she's 15, but today's 15, meaning slutty chola. She's treating the Madonna brand like she's dead. She turned herself into a hologram, something that almost looks like her and enhanced by technology. We're trapped in a Frozen loop where Madonna is forever 15 (because she thinks she ws 15 when she wrote it). It's Skynet. It's 2022. We're all dead but we don't know it. This is purgatory for Madonna fans who have mocked other female singers. May the Goddess bless us.

I do believe M has just started a new music chapter lately, a new era and we're just at the beginning. Those who don't like the sound of these new Frozen mixes, don't worry, i'm certain more music will come within the next weeks/ months, probably new remixes of her back catalog hits, and there will be some great dance numbers. There will be something for anyone, it's Madonna we're talking about, she's never been and never will trapped in one genre, wether it's trap, dance or  anything, she'll always be pretty versatile musically so everything will be fine. It's amazing she seems to be very focused on music, aside from the biopic.

3 hours ago, baymad4her said:

Are you even a Madonna fan, all you do is slag her off with ridiculous comments.

I've said this before; it's just a fucking remix. The original version and video haven't disappeared. I wish you would though.

50 percent of my comments about her are positive on average:confused: I am perfectly aware that this is just a remix, I literally said that earlier Einstein. I was just saying that she should have released one video for the remix that had the verses of all these artists she worked with and added a verse for herself to sing. Stop coming after me because I was saying that releasing 2 or 3 videos of basically the same remix is a waste of time. I never said I was not happy for her new streaming presence.

3 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

I

The negative one : She's inconsciously telling us we're trapped in a loop,  a Groundhog day, it's a metaphore for quarantine where everyday was the same but with a different take/rapper. She's telling us nostalgia is a lie so she's not even using a sample from the original but a modern recreation. Everything is reinvented as a robotic and cold loop. Frozen. She's telling us capitalism is no longer interested in selling nostalgia of their youth to Gen X and Gen Y or even millenials.

They want to sell other people's nostalgia to young people who have no clue who these people are and love to watch gamers playing games on TikTok and need background music for their own videos. Fuck Warhol, fuck everybody who is born before 2010. That's why she made herself look like she's 15, but today's 15, meaning slutty chola. She's treating the Madonna brand like she's dead. She turned herself into a hologram, something that almost looks like her and enhanced by technology. We're trapped in a Frozen loop where Madonna is forever 15 (because she thinks she ws 15 when she wrote it). It's Skynet. It's 2022. We're all dead but we don't know it. This is purgatory for Madonna fans who have mocked other female singers. May the Goddess bless us.

This is the best fucking analysis I´ve read here ever, bravo, that´s what´s happening.

3 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

It's pop art. Contrary to Warhol whom was using other people's work (the litigation about the Prince portrait by Lynn Goldsmith he used is going to the Supreme Court now) as canvas she's curating her own work and have other artists use it to create from it.  That's the positive perspective :)

Good acid trip I take it?

Negativity might be annoying. I get it. But these essays about how she can do what wants are worse. We know. We've known for 80 years. We get it. Pin it to the top of the forum and be done with it. I have a burning hatred inside of my soul for her hairdo in the True Blue video. Does that mean I should be cursed out and told to disappear? I'm sure the answer is yes so no need to quote. Carry on.

agreed.  its not 3 remixes as people are saying.  its actually one presented in 3 parts with 3 different artists. shes always coming up with something different

She’s the one calling them new ‘remixes’.
And you’re awfully quick to applaud her about this suspected concept before it’s even been confirmed…

8 hours ago, baymad4her said:
Generate more interest! 
Is there something wrong with you? Have you seen her streaming figures. The public are talking about her again, the youth are discovering her music. Are you even a Madonna fan, all you do is slag her off with ridiculous comments.

Re-read your post. You come across as quite the a-hole.

The original Frozen song and video are getting more streams than ever. No other artist from her generation is doing it like M, she's the most interesting one among her peers.
This a success for Madonna and a good start for the next step of her career, which seems to be all about her finally rediscovering her back catalogue and legacy.

Mariah is doing almost the exact same thing as we speak with Latto and their number one song on iTunes.

I don't like the false advertisement on social media about these remixes being anything new. They are literally all the same sickick base with different guest vocalist each time. Only positive aspect of the whole Frozen viral thing is that hopefully Madonna has gotten back to working hard again and its cool that her Spotify has shot up also. I swear I cannot hear HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM IF I CAN MELT YOUR HEART one more timeA Christmas Story Crying GIF by GIF Greeting Cards

I was taking the piss earlier. 

I truly think her Instagram account is *again* the culprit here. The heavy promotion she's making of these "remixes" kill the whole thing (just like she killed Rebel Heart with her stupid promo on it). These remixes are not bad, she's done worst, they are just forced down our throats if we follow her on Insta. That account kills everything it touches, it's cursed i guess.