New Frozen Remix Video Feat. 070 Shake

judas2015

28 minutes ago, Frank said:

This makes all the sense, tbh. I just put both files together and they play smoothly, so perfect!!!! Like a whole song.

If/when the next one comes out will you join then for us also please 

All these numbers give the false impression of big achievements but...

Justin Bieber's STAY got 25M streams in a week. A single song by Bieber has more streams that the full Madonna catalogue...

M has 22M listeners in Spotify, still ranking low. Dua Lipa has 69M (best female). I wouldn't aim at numbers, this is a lost battle.

Before someone replies saying that charts don't matter anymore -something I might agree with - it's M who shows she still cares, otherwise she wouldn't update her IG stories everyday with these (not so relevant) "results". Forgive me, but I fear she is going the wrong way.

54 minutes ago, Enrico said:

All these numbers give the false impression of big achievements but...

Justin Bieber's STAY got 25M streams in a week. A single song by Bieber has more streams that the full Madonna catalogue...

M has 9M listeners in Spotify, ranking at #262. Dua Lipa has 69M (best female). I wouldn't aim at numbers, this is a lost battle.

Before someone replies saying that charts don't matter anymore -something I might agree with - it's M who shows she still cares, otherwise she wouldn't update her IG stories everyday with these (not so relevant) "results". Forgive me, but I fear she is going the wrong way.

Remember she's got a new press team since she came back to Warner. I don't think suddenly she's into all that and all worried- I'm sure all the charts posts and stats come from the new press team - and I don't think that's bad, it's the way things go these days, it's all about the figures, so why not post them, especially when they're good like recent times?

About the competition with current artists, yes you have a point, but even if she's probably never going to be at 1st level again, there's a market and money to be made on streaming. She doesn't need to be Justin Bieber to still do a good job on Spotify. And she was pretty much neglecting that until last year. The fact that she's doubled her figures in 12 months is amazing and if she makes more money, Warner will want to invest more in her, the reissues, etc. etc. It's all a win-win for everyone.

i find it really disturbing how that this community stlll in 2022 has so much hate and bigoted opinions towards Madonna, it's even more alarming that this is a fan community.

The woman is a role model when it comes to work and creativity, she keeps it up with the times despite everyone having a negative opinion about her since 1990.

maybe she's pushing a lot of buttons in people. or maybe people dont want to step out of their comfort zone when it comes to accepting something they have not seen before.

dont forget, we all age. 

stream the f song, the queen deserves it and this rmx is very good.

…the strategy is working. The most hip and trendy music media (called Soundvenue) in Denmark NEVER write about Madonna. They review her albums but other than that they haven’t written about her for the last decade or so. They just posted an article about the hottest tracks of the week and you guessed it, the 070 Shake version is at the top of the list!

https://soundvenue.com/musik/2022/04/top-tracks-hoer-ugens-10-bedste-nye-sange-superkalkuleret-tiktok-remix-af-madonna-klassiker-overrasker-477431

Thank god for Warner!

Edited by Copenhagen Ciccone (see edit history)

I enjoy the O70 Shake remix more than the putrid American Pie remixes (or even original version). Madonna has done so many styles, she attracts different fans of music depending on when they joined the bandwagon or jumped ship. We will never agree on what's best. I've never been into divas and Madonna was the only one i was following but i've never considered her a diva (until the last decade when she pandered to that level). I thought she was in a league of her own, one foot into mainstream/commercial music and the other one into more alternative/adventurous stuff. I don't want Confessions 2 or a basic disco album like they are all making now. I know some fans are dying for it. We can argue and will keep on arguing but thing is she is a different Madonna to each of us. Some even think her IG is great when it is, in my opinion, one of the main problems of the last decade. 

That said i heard a snipped of Lola's track and i love her voice.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbeNCgLDcsd/

5 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

I enjoy the O70 Shake remix more than the putrid American Pie remixes (or even original version). Madonna has done so many styles, she attracts different fans of music depending on when they joined the bandwagon or jumped ship. We will never agree on what's best. I've never been into divas and Madonna was the only one i was following but i've never considered her a diva (until the last decade when she pandered to that level). I thought she was in a league of her own, one foot into mainstream/commercial music and the other one into more alternative/adventurous stuff. I don't want Confessions 2 or a basic disco album like they are all making now. I know some fans are dying for it. We can argue and will keep on arguing but thing is she is a different Madonna to each of us. Some even think her IG is great when it is, in my opinion, one of the main problems of the last decade. 

So what direction would you like to see her going in? personally I think that there are ways she can go back to a more classic sound without repeating herself.

8 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

Interesting. That drum n bass sound is coming back this year. Saw the Pink Pantheress show last night and the (mostly 18-21) audience was going wild for it as if she invented it. I can't see Lola wanting to be a main stream pop star like her Mam but she could potentially make some interesting low key stuff...

54 minutes ago, milingo83 said:

Don't get me wrong, I love Mariah but the thing her fans got so excited about the # 1 thing in 4 countries a little bit made me laugh, that's all. 

Really off topic, but this reminds me of when Britney Fans were all getting extremely excited when she dropped a bonus track from her latest album on iTunes and reached #1 and suddenly lots of them were randomly getting all cocky attacking Gaga (who just dropped rain on me at the time) and saying Britney is organic in terms of success, Gaga needs charity from the it girls and she's over bla bla bla :scoff:

And all this noise for a #1 when at the end that song obviously faded in a day while Gaga was topping all the charts, that was hilarious:Madonna031:

13 hours ago, milingo83 said:

Don't get me wrong, I love Mariah but the thing her fans got so excited about the # 1 thing in 4 countries a little bit made me laugh, that's all. 

I'm not a Mariah-obsessive but don't you think Madonna's fans would generally be excited by this too, as a legacy act?

I don't see why you are poo-pooing that as an achievement, when it's something that remains so elusive for Madonna?

On 3/31/2022 at 8:32 PM, o_g_c_x said:

The video is so boring i couldnt even finish watching it.

On 3/31/2022 at 10:07 PM, o_g_c_x said:

And don forget to put Game over at the end of the video if you need to fill reel time!!!

Oh great, you finally finished watching it /s

Truth be told, it is not to my liking. That person in the video looks so disinterested and is mumbling throughout.