Tour 2023?

nito84bcn

Are we expecting a new tour after the traditional 3 years after the last date of the previous one? 
At this point she should be recording new material (as she did on previous eras...) but what about if it's only a GH one? Any rumours, news or excitement or we are done after the Rebel Heart / Madame X ones? 

I don't expect a tour in 2023. Maybe an announcement next year of one in 2024 but she's still doing that bootcamp for the lead actress. I think she'll wait for filming to wrap before she starts mapping out a potential tour. But if she's also doing the editing then expect the film to be released in 2027 and a tour in 2028. 

I would personally love if she did a NYC residency. Everyone else has Vegas. An M residency in the heart of the city that started it all for her would be perfect. Something similar to a Madame X theater setting or where she can do big fun numbers or be more intimate with the crowd, tell stories, bring out old friends. Change up the setlist if she feels like it. She can chill with her kids and not be traveling all the time.

I don't think she'll be ready for a tour in 2023 with the movie and planning 40th anniversary projects. You know how much effort she puts into rehearsing her tours, she'd need a clear run at it. I can see her doing some headline festival slots to cement her legacy - such as Glastonbury or Coachella - perhaps with a full tour and a new album the following year.

If she needs a year to edit her show, imagine how long it will take to make this biopic. Maybe if it's successful she could do a big tour again, but it's not happening soon. But this time I am not expecting peculiar choices to please the fans or great live music with real musicians, only a confort zone show with backing tracks and same old songs.

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

If she needs a year to edit her show, imagine how long it will take to make this biopic. Maybe if it's successful she could do a big tour again, but it's not happening soon. But this time I am not expecting peculiar choices to please the fans or great live music with real musicians, only a confort zone show with backing tracks and same old songs.

I also think that she's not on the same level as she was during the golden touring years from 2001 till 2012. 

Kevin Antunes ruined her live credibility with those cheap drums and karaoke versions, sometimes with low pitched backing vocal tracks like a cheap youtube filtered remix.

It was ok during S&S, average during MDNA but uninspired and lazy at RHT and MX.

The s&m look that is repetitive since Hard candy is uninspired right now too. It doesn't look clever in 2022.

And let's not start with the late starts etc...

Her touring reputation, the last excelent thing that she had after some poor decisions, is bad right now. That's why I was asking if someone is thinking or excited about a new tour after 3 years, because at this point it's difficult to think what's next... 

I would be happy if Madame X is the last tour, instead of making the things worst. A movie or something different is not what I expected after 3 years, but considering all the previous points... maybe is the best thing.

If she is able to put on a great show it would be a great idea, but she would need to work hard again on her physical shape, her vocal shape, new setlist, new ideas..I think by Rebel Heart tour, even before, she was running out of new ideas: la isla bonita, vogue, like a prayer, religion, a folky part in the middle, again and again...But do question is: Does she still has the passion or the drive to work hard in order to give her best again? I hope so. If she wants it, I think she can.

My humble opinion tells me she must make a masterpiece out of this biopic.

Seriously 

And a movie is a collaborative effort 

A movie about you.

whos writing the screen? someone whos important in the area but in the end its me. I dictated it - she made 

some really imperative changes to fit a dramatic tone and thats it. ok

whos idk responsible for cinematography? not a big name -  cause Im Madonna I obv I dont share spotlights.ok

whos responsible for costumes? Arianne Phillips & me finally I wore that shit. ooookkkkk

whos responsible fot production design? once again a relative reputable name but in the end its me. once again you already know I dont share spotlights. oookkkkkk

she has the money to hire anyone and shoot the heaven and hell out of a musical but she wont and thats what scares me 

Im afraid she raves she can do everything possible alone in this movie except maybe the leading role, cause then it would be madness. But she would do that in a parallel universe. 

aaaaaaand we know (or dont know) where it will end.

I could be huge. 

thank you for reading.

Sadly her powerhouse touring days are over, she and she alone has completely destroyed it by her unapologetic continuous  extremely late start times, from stadiums, to arenas , to halls, people will not forget that, but nonetheless, I’ll be there for the next tour, whatever shape that may take form of. 

On 3/23/2022 at 6:33 PM, Enrico said:

What same old songs? Most of her recent tours have focused primarily on the current album. 
Most artists do their biggest hits which they play repeatedly.  There aren’t that many artists that do peculiar choices to please hard core fans. Fans often request those but most artists rarely play those.