Madonna's 18 year long mea culpa for the SEX book

mysweetaudrina

19 minutes ago, mikenmark said:

How do you know, have you asked your mom about her puss? Bacterial vaginosis is quite a common infection

you are the one theorizing that I smelled pussy, maybe you speak of experience from your mom's pussy that stinks to high heaven? I don't know. 

Hope moderators restrict you because you are the definition of a troll. 

1 hour ago, mysweetaudrina said:

you are the one theorizing that I smelled pussy, maybe you speak of experience from your mom's pussy that stinks to high heaven? I don't know. 

Hope moderators restrict you because you are the definition of a troll. 

There's no theory about it, what is more interesting is your obvious repugnance towards pussy, yet you claim not to be sexist or misogynistic.  Sometimes pussies smell, it's perfectly natural. 

Tell me, if you were to experience homophobia and then a straight man told you that your experience wasn't homophobia at all, how would it make you feel? 

As a man you have no place telling a woman that what she experienced isn't sexist.  

And I'm not trolling, I'm occupying a troll so they don't troll anywhere else

7 hours ago, mikenmark said:

There's no theory about it, what is more interesting is your obvious repugnance towards pussy, yet you claim not to be sexist or misogynistic.  Sometimes pussies smell, it's perfectly natural. 

Tell me, if you were to experience homophobia and then a straight man told you that your experience wasn't homophobia at all, how would it make you feel? 

As a man you have no place telling a woman that what she experienced isn't sexist.  

And I'm not trolling, I'm occupying a troll so they don't troll anywhere else

you won't get me banned, bye.

1 hour ago, MDNA22 said:

Erotica was a masterpiece really

Just wish she had included Bad Girl on The Girlie Show set list and released one of the album tracks instead of Bye Bye Baby as a 6th single  - Waiting, Words  or Why's It So Hard are stronger songs and better vocals  

c'mon those songs are horrible!! why does everyone pretend they shouldn't have been on the cutting room floor? 

do you listen to all of it without skipping?

On 3/25/2022 at 11:46 PM, mysweetaudrina said:

She had Camille Paglia on her corner but all she did was reject her. Body Of Evidence is ruined by the rest of the cast actually, at least for me. 

Yes I remember the upturned applecart comments. Thought it sad back then but what she says now is even sadder and more disturbing. I even wonder about her intelligence. 

She was like 40 and reading Memoirs of a Geisha, I read that at 18, I couldn't read that now. 

If Camille Paglia is your main point of reference re: feminism, it's no wonder your commentary has been so completely absurd.  

She read Memoirs of a Geisha at 40 because that's when it came out, not because that was the age level she was able to comprehend it.

The S&M look obviously didn't originate with Madonna, it was (as noted) both Tom of Finland and, more directly IMO, Robert Mapplethorpe, so your commentary here is just wrong.

"I have proven that the non single Erotica tracks should never have seen the light of day".  Actually, you've proven nothing except that you have your own musical taste.  And that said musical taste is terrible if you're able to dismiss genius songs like "Words", "Waiting", and "Secret Garden".

You're coming on here spewing some half-assed theories built on a seeming obsession with Paglia, an ignorance of the history of both gay iconography/imagery and Madonna herself (she was never called a slut?  What rock are you living under?), a ridiculously blind eye towards real world misogyny,  and your own questionable musical taste.

Platinum gay?  Honey, you barely register as rusted aluminum.  Come back to play when you get a clue.

14 minutes ago, momosfantasy said:

If Camille Paglia is your main point of reference re: feminism, it's no wonder your commentary has been so completely absurd.  

She read Memoirs of a Geisha at 40 because that's when it came out, not because that was the age level she was able to comprehend it.

The S&M look obviously didn't originate with Madonna, it was (as noted) both Tom of Finland and, more directly IMO, Robert Mapplethorpe, so your commentary here is just wrong.

"I have proven that the non single Erotica tracks should never have seen the light of day".  Actually, you've proven nothing except that you have your own musical taste.  And that said musical taste is terrible if you're able to dismiss genius songs like "Words", "Waiting", and "Secret Garden".

You're coming on here spewing some half-assed theories built on a seeming obsession with Paglia, an ignorance of the history of both gay iconography/imagery and Madonna herself (she was never called a slut?  What rock are you living under?), a ridiculously blind eye towards real world misogyny,  and your own questionable musical taste.

Platinum gay?  Honey, you barely register as rusted aluminum.  Come back to play when you get a clue.

The only clueless one in here is you. 

Camille Paglia is a genius that mediocre people mock because she is way above them. 

I did not say she had to be 40 to understand it. It's a novel for 18 year olds, she thinks she is very smart yet she is impressed by something like Memoirs of a Geisha, shows she isn't as smart as she thinks she is, her genius is definitely not intellectual, if she has it at all. 

Tom Of Finland and Mapplethorpe didn't originate anything.

Words, Waiting and Secret Garden are awful and the reason why Erotica is her least popular album, even today. It hasn't grown in stature at all with the years and it's because of the non- single tracks.

You are the one that lives under a rock. No headline ever called her a slut.

1 hour ago, mysweetaudrina said:

The only clueless one in here is you. 

You are the one that lives under a rock. No headline ever called her a slut.

I'm so pleased that you think that you are intellectually superior, because that's what average people believe about themselves.

I'm also thrilled to see that you've read and memorialised all the headlines about Madonna for the last 40 years.  Well done you