MDNA to be re-released on vinyl with holographic cover!!!EDIT: it’s just a sleeve y’all, NO vinyl ?

deathproof

They're literally selling an empty sleeve for the price of an actual record with music on it..... Are we really surprised though? they sold a concert pamphlet with an instagram photo collage in a box and envelop for $250

Pre-ordered it. Couldn't help it. I adore this album!

9 minutes ago, The Ghost said:

I think it's a lot of money,  but remember the Madame X blue vinyl..   if you don't order today it might be gone tomorrow.

Is is really worth it though? Everything nowadays is produced in limited quantites to sell them quickly and make them collectible, but I think this is too much. The price margin is off the roof.

33 minutes ago, Karma said:

Insanely overpriced and it's already sold out, lol. This is exactly why her team feels they can get away with anything.

I wonder how many they actually made to sell out so fast. 500? 1000? 10,000? 50,000? 200,000? I'm just curious about the demand for these stuff that sell out so damn fast. I'm glad I secured one immediately. They sometimes restocked these stuff though, like the MX VIP Book which sold out and got restocked multiple times.

25 minutes ago, The Ghost said:

Some has put this in an ebay listing,  not sure where the info's from.

"There were only 200 of these on the U.K. store and 400 on the US store."

If you added 1000 to your basket on each store when they went live it told you how many were left - the UK store had something like 180 and the US had 360 around 3 minutes after they went live, so I think those numbers are probably fair estimates of how many were made - seems like an odd amount though, you’d expect 500 total would be an easier batch number!