MDNA to be re-released on vinyl with holographic cover!!!EDIT: it’s just a sleeve y’all, NO vinyl ?

deathproof

24 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

Sad that I missed it. I have a feeling this came from a planned record reissue that somehow failed so they just sold the covers. Been alot of vinyl manufacturing supply issues the past 2 years since one of the major warehouses burned down.

They restocked it a few hours later when it went out of stock.

So I believe it will be back in stock again very soon.

43 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

Sad that I missed it. I have a feeling this came from a planned record reissue that somehow failed so they just sold the covers. Been alot of vinyl manufacturing supply issues the past 2 years since one of the major warehouses burned down.

Yesss exactly. Or maybe coz of the WM deal? 

1 hour ago, blondebenji said:

that really sux.  people who buy mutiple and put up 4 times the price grrrrrrrrrrrr.

People suck so bad.  Greedy bitches.  I am a diehard fan of almost 40 years and I could not get a simple collectable on day one! And on that subject.... ticket scalpers are the worst, effing over fans for tax free money.  Internet sellers need to start receiving tax docs.