MDNA to be re-released on vinyl with holographic cover!!!EDIT: it’s just a sleeve y’all, NO vinyl ?

deathproof

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Spanky1995 said:

Will do and if it is it will be going straight back haha 

even if it is just what i am

thinking you could probably

make money on ebay due to the limited nature. like the icon calendar posters or the broken vinyl etc super limited runs. i have been seeing broken vinyls going down to like 700 lately on ebay tho . hmm maybe time to buy. (haha jk i wish)

On 4/27/2022 at 4:33 AM, Humanfly said:

even if it is just what i am

thinking you could probably

make money on ebay due to the limited nature. like the icon calendar posters or the broken vinyl etc super limited runs. i have been seeing broken vinyls going down to like 700 lately on ebay tho . hmm maybe time to buy. (haha jk i wish)

Sometimes the value of authentic items can be impacted when replica bootlegs hit the market - I'm sure it will rise again over time 

On 4/26/2022 at 6:54 PM, Spanky1995 said:

The US store is replying but as my order is from the UK store they can't help me get messaging if you bought it from the US store ps let me know what they say please 

I've had this back from Live Nation UK support:

"Thank you for getting in touch with us.

We are really sorry for the delay in getting your order out to you. We are awaiting information from the supplier and we will update you as soon as we receive this information.

Once again we sincerely apologise for the delay and will get this out to you as soon as we can. 

We kindly ask that you do not respond to this email unless your query is regarding anything other than the dispatch of your item."

2 hours ago, FameForLove said:

I've had this back from Live Nation UK support:

"Thank you for getting in touch with us.

We are really sorry for the delay in getting your order out to you. We are awaiting information from the supplier and we will update you as soon as we receive this information.

Once again we sincerely apologise for the delay and will get this out to you as soon as we can. 

We kindly ask that you do not respond to this email unless your query is regarding anything other than the dispatch of your item."

Thank you for sharing I'm having a bloody nightmare with the uk store