MDNA to be re-released on vinyl with holographic cover!!!EDIT: it’s just a sleeve y’all, NO vinyl ?

deathproof

Public Service Announcement to all who are waiting (emailed the Madonna store asking about status yesterday)

"I sincerely apologize for the delay. Due to high volume and safety procedures, processing times are taking a little longer than usual. 

The good news is that your order is currently reflecting an "allocated" status, meaning that it has been received by the warehouse, and is swiftly moving through the process- departure is just around the corner. We will, of course, send a confirmation email as soon as your order has shipped. "

Saying that it is still showing Unfulfilled status online. Lets hope we get it soon.

On 5/6/2022 at 7:35 AM, SuperBicycle said:

Public Service Announcement to all who are waiting (emailed the Madonna store asking about status yesterday)

"I sincerely apologize for the delay. Due to high volume and safety procedures, processing times are taking a little longer than usual. 

The good news is that your order is currently reflecting an "allocated" status, meaning that it has been received by the warehouse, and is swiftly moving through the process- departure is just around the corner. We will, of course, send a confirmation email as soon as your order has shipped. "

Saying that it is still showing Unfulfilled status online. Lets hope we get it soon.

Thank you! 

On 5/5/2022 at 11:35 PM, SuperBicycle said:

Anymore news 

58 minutes ago, Karma said:

So here's what it looks like!

https:/twitter.com/RyanstheMeek/status/1524842033428537345

https://twitter.com/RyanstheMeek/status/1524843805173764106

No spine and the back is black...suddenly I don't feel bad for missing out on this.

Looks amazing! Can't wait to get mine