MDNA to be re-released on vinyl with holographic cover!!!EDIT: it’s just a sleeve y’all, NO vinyl ?

deathproof

1 minute ago, Levon said:

And all this hype, just to buy an empty outer packaging, which is more expensive than the missing, actual product.... I admire the enthusiasm of some people here.

True... I'm going crazy over the fact that M team is actually talking about a damn vinyl that was pressed 10 years ago & how it's cool to buy for it this new sleeve for $50 & NOT reissuing a damn new one! ???

13 minutes ago, Ayham said:

True... I'm going crazy over the fact that M team is actually talking about a damn vinyl that was pressed 10 years ago & how it's cool to buy for it this new sleeve for $50 & NOT reissuing a damn new one! ???

The world wants to be screwed: Selling an overpriced, empty luxury package because you can't currently produce the actual content is about the most diabolical thing you can come up with. ?

17 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Yet it's sold out. ??????

If I remember correctly, that was about 200 empty sleeves in Europe and about 400 empty sleeves in the US. I don't even want to imagine how many of the buyers thought the "holographic vinyl cover" would include the vinyl. ?

15 minutes ago, Levon said:

If I remember correctly, that was about 200 empty sleeves in Europe and about 400 empty sleeves in the US. I don't even want to imagine how many of the buyers thought the "holographic vinyl cover" would include the vinyl. ?

Ohhh shit!!! True I feel ALOT thought it's a whole thing.

35 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Ohhh shit!!! True I feel ALOT thought it's a whole thing.

I guess a deluxe vinyl edition was planned, but since vinyl production is currently not possible and probably the sleeves were unfortunately already printed, they tried to make lemonade out of the lemons and now just sell the empty sleeves at exorbitant prices. And it works.

7 hours ago, Levon said:

And all this hype, just to buy an empty outer packaging, which is more expensive than the missing, actual product.... I admire the enthusiasm of some people here.

Well, hopefully it'll show M's team this is the merchandise fans want and there's a HUGE market for it..............not pillows, candles, shot glasses and hideous apparel

12 hours ago, Levon said:

Does she even have 600 fans now ? Or are they all scalpers ? ?