MDNA to be re-released on vinyl with holographic cover!!!EDIT: it’s just a sleeve y’all, NO vinyl ?

deathproof

12 hours ago, Karma said:

So here's what it looks like!

https:/twitter.com/RyanstheMeek/status/1524842033428537345

https://twitter.com/RyanstheMeek/status/1524843805173764106

No spine and the back is black...suddenly I don't feel bad for missing out on this.

2 hours ago, thiagosb said:

Looks … cheap? 

Did you guys manage to get one?

13 hours ago, Karma said:

So here's what it looks like!

https:/twitter.com/RyanstheMeek/status/1524842033428537345

https://twitter.com/RyanstheMeek/status/1524843805173764106

No spine and the back is black...suddenly I don't feel bad for missing out on this.

Exactly I mean they could at least add the track list with the same background as the original album! 💀

AM-JKLVJSNkGwh2fWwSkC9kyOrWqWH8nAwwxMr-A

Got my 2 copies today. Arrived in perfect condition thanks to Live Nation packaging in thick cardboard. These are much nicer than I expected and well worth it if you're a serious collector.

Absolutely No Regrets!

My sealed MDNA vinyl slips perfectly inside the hologram sleeve even with a poly protector around it. It’s perfect housing. See pic below.

37 minutes ago, otcoam said:

4DwPqXcyIX_MAhyynkCBCyZ5RvMyGZMZ7Y5lS6cL

Got my 2 copies today. Arrived in perfect condition thanks to Live Nation packaging in thick cardboard. These are much nicer than I expected and well worth it if you're a serious collector.

Absolutely No Regrets!

My sealed MDNA vinyl slips perfectly inside the hologram sleeve even with a poly protector around it. It’s perfect housing. See pic below.

kD2KOdze8tzrIgkCeRkWJFHYWBqh7BzQ0xjimr0P

that looks fab,  can't wait to get mine.   So it still fits nicely in PVC sleeve?

On 5/13/2022 at 3:44 PM, The Ghost said:

that looks fab,  can't wait to get mine.   So it still fits nicely in PVC sleeve?

I made a custom poly sleeve for the hologram itself. I made it from 2 cut poly sleeves because the thickness of the hologram cardboard is too tight to fit in a regular poly sleeve. Just had to tape together. What i mentioned before is the MDNA vinyl album with poly sleeve will fit inside the hologram sleeve perfectly. So all is protected. 

AM-JKLUnKjvMi2sFeSraABbd0BbXJ1rT7fNKef01

58 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

I can’t believe they couldn’t put the track listing on the back but maybe deep down they feel ashamed selling it without musical content, it has to be the worst money making item her team have ever sold 

Considering she's had so many new ones it's disappointingly half-arsed. 

9 hours ago, Spanky1995 said:

Did they confirm this too you?

Yes ...

Thank you for your recent order with the Official Madonna Store!

Due to the current and global raw materials shortage, we have encountered a slight production delay of the MDNA Holographic Album Sleeve.

It is now scheduled to ship on May 20. We will send you an email with tracking information as soon as your order ships.

We sincerely apologize for the delay and would like to thank you for your patience and continued support by giving you a 10% discount on your next shopping experience with us!

Sigh, per the original email I was sent, my package was on the way, even got a shipping number and the shipment has been sitting in Jamaica NYC for well over a week. Then today got this from the US Madonna store....

"Due to the current and global raw materials shortage, we have encountered a slight production delay of the MDNA Holographic Album Sleeve. 

We are happy to confirm that this item started to ship earlier this week. Please keep an eye on your mailbox for your related notification and tracking info. 

We sincerely apologize for the delay and would like to thank you for your patience and continued support by giving you a 10% discount on your next shopping experience with us! "