MDNA to be re-released on vinyl with holographic cover!!!EDIT: it’s just a sleeve y’all, NO vinyl ?

deathproof

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/5/2022 at 4:45 PM, GregVsMatt said:

Mine has arrived and it's so beautiful - even more so in person. Absolutely love it! 

Screenshot 2022-06-05 164422.jpg

Screenshot 2022-06-05 164450.jpg

I’m struggling to find a larger plastic cover to accommodate the larger width of my holographic sleeves. What are you using to protect it?

9 hours ago, Tex20 said:

I’m struggling to find a larger plastic cover to accommodate the larger width of my holographic sleeves. What are you using to protect it?

Hey mate - at the moment a they are wrapped in the same plastic I use to protect my cardboard stands from officeworks - the plastic they use to cover chairs etc - ideally I want a sealed plastic bag or a proper sleeve - I'm gonna do some research as there has to be some around online 

10 hours ago, Tex20 said:

1 hour ago, GregVsMatt said:

Hey mate - at the moment a they are wrapped in the same plastic I use to protect my cardboard stands from officeworks - the plastic they use to cover chairs etc - ideally I want a sealed plastic bag or a proper sleeve - I'm gonna do some research as there has to be some around online 

I make my own custom poly sleeves for oversized items such as the hologram sleeve, box sets, books, etc..It’s easy to do .  Just cut one side of each poly sleeve , place item inside then place other poly sleeve around the other side and tape. I’ve been doing his for years and it works great.  All my oversized collectables are well protected.

8 hours ago, dio2005 said:

Awesome thanks!

9 hours ago, dio2005 said:

Thanks

9 hours ago, otcoam said:

I make my own custom poly sleeves for oversized items such as the hologram sleeve, box sets, books, etc..It’s easy to do .  Just cut one side of each poly sleeve , place item inside then place other poly sleeve around the other side and tape. I’ve been doing his for years and it works great.  All my oversized collectables are well protected.

I might try and find a retail option that’s perfectly sized, thanks for the tip anyway

10 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

Thanks mate. I’m gonna try the sleeves made by Discrepancy Records, they seem to be custom made for it