Rebel Heart Tour Vinyl

2 hours ago, ScottyX said:

If you pay with PayPal and you are charged right away. If they have a PayPal option 

I ended up buying a gift card for $50 now it will not even work. I bought it directly on their website. And their customer service is atrocious. So I really don't know what to do at this point at this point because now I have a $50 gift card that I cannot even use

2 hours ago, FameForLove said:

I think Fnac are one of the few that do this, they authorise it in paypal then charge when it's shipped.

Most retailers charge you straight away for pre-orders with paypal

I paid yesterday with paypal and they charged it right away.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Rory said:

Did anyone buy the "Under the Covers" live bootleg vinyl (live cover songs)? What is the sound quality like? Is it worth the purchase?

Actually I just bought the CD today and am listening to it now! Was at the record store asking about pre-ordering Finally Enough Love and always check out the Madonna vinyl and CD section and there it was! Quality is decent, glad I got it and would buy it on vinyl if I saw it and the price was reasonable.

12 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Are we getting this in Australia @GregVsMatt ?

I ordered the purple swirl version from the USA when it was first announced and then last month the yellow opaque on black version from Denmark 

No M vinyl is printed here in Australia since the Rescue Me 12" in 1991 (Promo and commercial) 

4 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

I ordered the purple swirl version from the USA when it was first announced and then last month the yellow opaque on black version from Denmark 

No M vinyl is printed here in Australia since the Rescue Me 12" in 1991 (Promo and commercial) 

I’m in US and I ended up ordering from Fnac.com because it came out 20 bucks cheaper including shipping than the one on Amazon US and Walmart

7 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

Mmm but I wonder if they will sell it in Australian stores?

• 2 weeks later...

Is the yellow still happening? I preordered from Amazon NL, but it has since changed to purple swirl--just like another local online store that listed the yellow and now changed that same listing to purple. Some more independent webstores still list the yellow record, but it appears to have the same barcode as the purple.. (makes me think it will just be purple, and some stores haven't updated their listings yet). I thought yellow was the European variant and purple for the US, but the purple appears to also be pressed by GZ (so in the EU).

1 hour ago, milotjuh said:

Is the yellow still happening? I preordered from Amazon NL, but it has since changed to purple swirl--just like another local online store that listed the yellow and now changed that same listing to purple. Some more independent webstores still list the yellow record, but it appears to have the same barcode as the purple.. (makes me think it will just be purple, and some stores haven't updated their listings yet). I thought yellow was the European variant and purple for the US, but the purple appears to also be pressed by GZ (so in the EU).

HMV, Fnac and Amazon UK are all selling Purple Swirl. If yellow/black is the Europe version then they would be selling that. 

The only place I've found the yellow is imusic in Denmark. Which, like you say, has the same barcode as the purple. 

• Enrico changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour Vinyl