Rebel Heart Tour Vinyl

22 hours ago, FameForLove said:

The only place I've found the yellow is imusic in Denmark. Which, like you say, has the same barcode as the purple.

The yellow/black vinyl is an indie store exclusive for Europe :) 

There’s two different purple swirls for USA/Europe as well. Probably depending on the colour they have most of at the moment at each continent. Links provided later with accurate info!

08245099-B8-F9-4-A46-8-B4-B-807412-E2898

Purple Swirl edition (or marble, as some places say)

https://www.fnac.com/a16933884/Madonna-Rebel-Heart-Tour-Edition-Collector-Limitee-Vinyle-Violet-Marbre-Vinyle-album#omnsearchpos=5

Purple Galaxy Swirl (even a different name from European description, noticeable on Amazon as well)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09W9SVX44/ref=cm_sw_r_as_gl_apa_gl_i_1AJE5JHCXTRWZ96GDTHX?linkCode=ml1&tag=addictiontovi-21

Yellow and Black vinyl (for European stores)

https://winylownia.pl/pl/products/madonna-rebel-heart-tour-2lp-ltd-coloured-opaque-yellow-with-black-vinyl-155542.html?query_id=1

43 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

Yes I saw that - I wasn't sure if it was the product illustration. thanks - is FNAC the only store in Europe stocking it?

I don’t know for the whole of europe yet, but I’ve personally only seen it on fnac. But my guess is that fnac, HMV and Walmart will receive this variant, as it usually is when it comes to “exclusive” releases. All just speculation of course but I noticed that they had it titled “purple marble” in description of fnac.

5 hours ago, BadGurlMadge said:

The yellow/black vinyl is an indie store exclusive for Europe :) 

There’s two different purple swirls for USA/Europe as well. Probably depending on the colour they have most of at the moment at each continent. Links provided later with accurate info!

08245099-B8-F9-4-A46-8-B4-B-807412-E2898

Purple Swirl edition (or marble, as some places say)

https://www.fnac.com/a16933884/Madonna-Rebel-Heart-Tour-Edition-Collector-Limitee-Vinyle-Violet-Marbre-Vinyle-album#omnsearchpos=5

Purple Galaxy Swirl (even a different name from European description, noticeable on Amazon as well)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09W9SVX44/ref=cm_sw_r_as_gl_apa_gl_i_1AJE5JHCXTRWZ96GDTHX?linkCode=ml1&tag=addictiontovi-21

Yellow and Black vinyl (for European stores)

https://winylownia.pl/pl/products/madonna-rebel-heart-tour-2lp-ltd-coloured-opaque-yellow-with-black-vinyl-155542.html?query_id=1

Thank god I didn't cancel my Amazon order. (I had placed an order on FNAC as well).

9 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

I don’t know for the whole of europe yet, but I’ve personally only seen it on fnac. But my guess is that fnac, HMV and Walmart will receive this variant, as it usually is when it comes to “exclusive” releases. All just speculation of course but I noticed that they had it titled “purple marble” in description of fnac.

Thanks - HMV has the same as the USA - will do some research :) 

hmv.jpg

Doing a bit of googling I don't think there's 2 purple variants. Most images of the 'galaxy' one say its an artist's rendering subject to change. There's no hype sticker at all for a Purple Galaxy Swirl, only Purple Swirl. Where there's a catalogue number listed it's the same, MSVL523066. The killer is that on all Amazon sites they have the same ASIN, B09W9SVX44, regardless of whether the description specifies Galaxy or not. 

1 hour ago, FameForLove said:

Doing a bit of googling I don't think there's 2 purple variants. Most images of the 'galaxy' one say its an artist's rendering subject to change. There's no hype sticker at all for a Purple Galaxy Swirl, only Purple Swirl. Where there's a catalogue number listed it's the same, MSVL523066. The killer is that on all Amazon sites they have the same ASIN, B09W9SVX44, regardless of whether the description specifies Galaxy or not. 

Also I suspect they’re all produced in Europe and imported to US since the US price is almost double 

12 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

Thanks - HMV has the same as the USA - will do some research :) 

hmv.jpg

HMV always have the same special releases as FNAC.. (as we saw with Clear Finally Enough Love, Blue True Blue, Red Like A Prayer, and releases from other artists) so if HMV has the edition of Amazon.com from US that surely means is the FNAC edition too... there's only Purple? 

5 minutes ago, roberMDNA said:

HMV always have the same special releases as FNAC.. (as we saw with Clear Finally Enough Love, Blue True Blue, Red Like A Prayer, and releases from other artists) so if HMV has the edition of Amazon.com from US that surely means is the FNAC edition too... there's only Purple? 

Yes - I 'm wondering if the FNAC is a different product image and translation of the product name - time will tell 

3 hours ago, dominbil said:

How is the fnac packaging ? 

Have you received it well protected for those who ordered vinyl from past orders ? 

Delivery is really fast and they pack pretty well but I've still had a few damaged France > UK. I'd say probably 2 out of 15 orders so far. 

Just bear in mind their customer service is atrocious

100869839_microsoft_edge_screenshot_21May202219_46_02BST.png.thumb.jpg.0b055dda67796067f3f541b62e8a6e0d.jpg

Just now, milotjuh said:

To be fair, that was up before the renderings were changed across outlets (i.e. revealing the same label design).

Yes - Universal can't change the cover artwork so has to match the previously released approved versions so vinyl artwork would be based on the CD artwork etc 

18 hours ago, milotjuh said:

The wine-colored galaxy one looks hideous (to me). Hope the yellow is actually happening.. but it seems a little green-rsd who's that girl to me at this point, tbh :p 

The yellow and black version exists pretty much everywhere in europe for pre order, the green rsd was just a typo on RSD website, plus the barcode for the yellow and black RHT vinyl is slightly different from the purple one, but just slightly 

49 minutes ago, MusicNfun said:

The yellow and black version exists pretty much everywhere in europe for pre order, the green rsd was just a typo on RSD website, plus the barcode for the yellow and black RHT vinyl is slightly different from the purple one, but just slightly 

Yellow uses 0602445230662 and purple 602445230662.. that's not a very reassuring difference :p, and have seen that before with other releases that were identical. I'm just skeptical because my yellow preorder changed to purple w/o notice.

6 hours ago, milotjuh said:

Yellow uses 0602445230662 and purple 602445230662.. that's not a very reassuring difference :p, and have seen that before with other releases that were identical. I'm just skeptical because my yellow preorder changed to purple w/o notice.

Wow! From which website if I can ask? For sure sounds interesting..

6 hours ago, milotjuh said:

Yeah both those barcodes are for the same item, just different barcode formats. One is UPC-A (12 digits) and one is EAN-13 (13 digits). A leading zero is usually added to convert a UPC-A to an EAN-13

SmartSelect_20220522-182056_Edge.thumb.jpg.df2f1ceae9130f906dc129382a0a4d4e.jpg

• Enrico changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour Vinyl