Rebel Heart Tour Vinyl

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Let's not forget about this one coming #soon!!!

https://www.fnac.com/a16933884/Madonna-Rebel-Heart-Tour-Edition-Collector-Limitee-Vinyle-Violet-Marbre-Vinyle-album

and also the price dropped since the preorder date so it's gonna be even cheaper!!!

Vinyle album

29,99 €

Article en précommande

Disponible à partir du 9 septembre 2022

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Let's not forget about this one coming #soon!!!

https://www.fnac.com/a16933884/Madonna-Rebel-Heart-Tour-Edition-Collector-Limitee-Vinyle-Violet-Marbre-Vinyle-album

and also the price dropped since the preorder date so it's gonna be even cheaper!!!

Vinyle album

29,99 €

Article en précommande

Disponible à partir du 9 septembre 2022

I’m still wondering if the yellow variant is real. 

2 hours ago, MatterCompressor said:

Yeah I'm not convinced. I've ordered one from iMusic. I asked them to confirm the colour and they just said 'that's what we've been told by our supplier' 

If it turns out to be the purple I'll be cancelling. 

My issue is that I’m in US and if it turns out to be purple I don’t think they offer free returns 

36 minutes ago, Ayham said:

HELP! From where I should order? Amazon UK or Amazon US? I see from UK is cheaper why? I preordered from US but I feel it’s import from Europe. Anyone knows?

Get it from Fnac like @Frank suggested, it's even cheaper

https://madonna-infinity.net/forums/topic/31864-rebel-heart-tour-vinyl/?do=findComment&comment=1054604

1 hour ago, MatterCompressor said:

But the question is it the same? It’s an item only from Europe? Like from Amazon US the company is different! 👀 also it says limited edition + explicit however in UK just double vinyls! 

55 minutes ago, Ayham said:

But the question is it the same? It’s an item only from Europe? Like from Amazon US the company is different! 👀 also it says limited edition + explicit however in UK just double vinyls! 

Yeah exactly the same. Regardless of location they all have the same barcode and cat number.

If you look at the UK site, although it doesn't say explicit the image shows the Parental Advisory label on the sleeve. 

But what confirms it is Amazon assign a code to each of their products, which is B09W9SVX44 on both sites. 

• diesel6888 changed the title to There is no Yellow and Black Swirl for the Rebel Herat LP only the purple!
  • diesel6888 changed the title to There is no Yellow and Black Swirl for the Rebel Heart Tour LP only the purple!
  • Enrico changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour Vinyl