Rebel Heart Tour Vinyl

19 minutes ago, Enrico said:

What about the two purple? One (I think galaxy) was said to be limited... or it's just one with two different descriptions?

And will it have Madonna's face in the centre of the disc?

This is the one on FNAC.COM

Rebel-Heart-Tour-Edition-Collector-Limit

and in the other topic there was another picture with a different color, more like red wine...

P0602445230662_1.jpg

i think in the end the purple one is the one we're getting in EU and in US...we'll see...

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

This is the one on FNAC.COM

Rebel-Heart-Tour-Edition-Collector-Limit

and in the other topic there was another picture with a different color, more like red wine...

P0602445230662_1.jpg

i think in the end the purple one is the one we're getting in EU and in US...we'll see...

Thank you, thatwhat I meant. I still wonder if in the end it's going to be just one, as it says "subject to change".

2 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

I have already got a refund :)

Me too... do you know if the USA and EU pressings will have different cat numbers? At the moment I have both on order but may cancel the US version as the import tax is insane. Im sure it will be the smae purple everywhere but my question is about th epressing cat numbers?

11 minutes ago, diesel6888 said:

Me too... do you know if the USA and EU pressings will have different cat numbers? At the moment I have both on order but may cancel the US version as the import tax is insane. Im sure it will be the smae purple everywhere but my question is about th epressing cat numbers?

I went through all the websites I could find and where they show cat / barcode and they were all the same. 

The 'wine' coloured one is always listed as an artist rendering, most sites have replaced that with the purple swirl image. 

Some sites list it as 'Galaxy Swirl' but the image has the Purple Swirl hype sticker. 

Finally, the ASIN on both the UK and US sites is the same, meaning its the same item. 

So I'm pretty sure there's just one version with one cat number. 

2 minutes ago, MatterCompressor said:

I went through all the websites I could find and where they show cat / barcode and they were all the same. 

The 'wine' coloured one is always listed as an artist rendering, most sites have replaced that with the purple swirl image. 

Some sites list it as 'Galaxy Swirl' but the image has the Purple Swirl hype sticker. 

Finally, the ASIN on both the UK and US sites is the same, meaning its the same item. 

So I'm pretty sure there's just one version with one cat number. 

Thanks so much... i thought so TBH I will cancel the US order !

On 8/25/2022 at 8:04 AM, MatterCompressor said:

Yeah I'm not convinced. I've ordered one from iMusic. I asked them to confirm the colour and they just said 'that's what we've been told by our supplier' 

If it turns out to be the purple I'll be cancelling. 

I received this email from iMusic

We have received confirmation that the color of this item is "purple swirl" and not "opaque yellow / black" as first indicated.

So there’s no yellow variant 

16 minutes ago, madgefan said:

@diesel6888 Can you tell us where you ordered the supposed black/yellow swirl one? I got mine on Bengans but haven't received any notification and I'm not sure if I can still cancel the order :eyes:

I ordered mine from imusic. This is the original listing but they've changed it to the purple variant now. 

imusic

16 minutes ago, madgefan said:

But do we really know if the yellow/black variant has been totally cancelled? I mean, we have the confirmation from imusic... What about the other stores?

Before summer, I compared all the yellow version barcodes I could find from various online stores and they were identical to the purple barcodes. I think the yellow version was cancelled a while ago, but stores are only now updating their listings. 

On 8/30/2022 at 12:25 AM, Madame X said:

Still order-able in Germany at jpc: https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/madonna-rebel-heart-tour/hnum/10919895

Limited to 1 copy per order. Says Opaque Yellow with Black Vinyl... It's manufactured by Eagle.
The purple swirl variant by Mercury (Universal).

Let's wait and see, I preordered both.

They had changed to purple.

https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/madonna-rebel-heart-tour/hnum/10919895

• Enrico changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour Vinyl