Rebel Heart Tour Vinyl

On 8/29/2022 at 2:37 PM, thegoldencalf said:

I received this email from iMusic

We have received confirmation that the color of this item is "purple swirl" and not "opaque yellow / black" as first indicated.

So there’s no yellow variant 

On bilbo its the same , the yellow is for sale when you finsh order it says purple

On 8/29/2022 at 2:37 PM, thegoldencalf said:

I received this email from iMusic

We have received confirmation that the color of this item is "purple swirl" and not "opaque yellow / black" as first indicated.

So there’s no yellow variant 

Same information by jpc today. No opaque yellow 

Hi guys!

Is there any of you that have ordered both the two versions of the Rebel Heart Tour vinyl Purple  and Opaque Yellow with Black that will  out on September 9th?

If so, for those of you who have ordered the yellow and black vinyl (available for pre-order last April at a couple of web stores) can you tell me please if you have received notice by email that the yellow vinyl will be replaced by the purple one? I have just received an email from jpc.de in which it was notified  the conversion of the order of the yellow disk to a purple disk, due to the unavailability of the first one.

A friend of mine who ordered the yellow disc from another web store also received this notification.

If someone has managed to order the yellow vinyl from another website that is not www.jpc.de, can you please tell me where i can find it?

Another question: how many are the versions of this LP that already exist?

Apparently there are not only 2 but they would be 3, although I've not the idea which of the two purple editions I should receive:

1) Purple Swirl Edition (bright purple);

2) ;Purple Galaxy Swirl (dark purple);

3) Opaque yellow with black

Rebel-Heart-Tour-Edition-Collector-Limitee-Vinyle-Violet-Marbre.jpg.bee1e9b37455bcac64e1673e57f22fed.jpgMadonna-VIOLET-MARBLED-VINYL-Rebel-Heart-Tour-LIMITED.jpg.1723bac43d7f7cc1c5147e31b682e6c7.jpgdownload.jpeg.c2a65cff69c30d5b66ed534b64fd9583.jpeg1047265814_download(1).jpeg.22bab62603a617c427c67b60d7a801f9.jpeg

3 minutes ago, diesel6888 said:

The yellow does not exsit only the purple (one issue not two) and its the same issue worldwide.

But how is it possible that they made such a big mistake?

I mean, the sites that launched the Rebel Heart Tour "Opaque Yellow With Black" Vinyl pre-order also posted a picture of this item and the code of this that is different from the purple vinyl version... 

Probably a fan mock -up picture got picked indie  up by retailers who were unaware of teh mistake until teh final listing came through. From Madonna Underground:

"The manufacturer Mercury Studios have informed us from the very start that they’re only releasing the purple swirl version and weren’t aware of a yellow/opaque pressing. However, many retailers specifically in Europe advertised the coloured vinyl.

Whether this was an error in the listing or simply a case of a cancellation, we don’t know. Thankfully many retailers are offering refunds for the orders placed for the yellow/opaque pressing."

31 minutes ago, Rupert76 said:

But how is it possible that they made such a big mistake?

I mean, the sites that launched the Rebel Heart Tour "Opaque Yellow With Black" Vinyl pre-order also posted a picture of this item and the code of this that is different from the purple vinyl version... 

The codes were always the same...

• Enrico changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour Vinyl