Jump to content

Rebel Heart Tour Vinyl?


Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, FameForLove said:

The only place I've found the yellow is imusic in Denmark. Which, like you say, has the same barcode as the purple.

The yellow/black vinyl is an indie store exclusive for Europe :) 

There’s two different purple swirls for USA/Europe as well. Probably depending on the colour they have most of at the moment at each continent. Links provided later with accurate info!

08245099-B8-F9-4-A46-8-B4-B-807412-E2898

Purple Swirl edition (or marble, as some places say)

https://www.fnac.com/a16933884/Madonna-Rebel-Heart-Tour-Edition-Collector-Limitee-Vinyle-Violet-Marbre-Vinyle-album#omnsearchpos=5
 

Purple Galaxy Swirl (even a different name from European description, noticeable on Amazon as well)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09W9SVX44/ref=cm_sw_r_as_gl_apa_gl_i_1AJE5JHCXTRWZ96GDTHX?linkCode=ml1&tag=addictiontovi-21
 

Yellow and Black vinyl (for European stores)

https://winylownia.pl/pl/products/madonna-rebel-heart-tour-2lp-ltd-coloured-opaque-yellow-with-black-vinyl-155542.html?query_id=1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

Yes I saw that - I wasn't sure if it was the product illustration. thanks - is FNAC the only store in Europe stocking it?

I don’t know for the whole of europe yet, but I’ve personally only seen it on fnac. But my guess is that fnac, HMV and Walmart will receive this variant, as it usually is when it comes to “exclusive” releases. All just speculation of course but I noticed that they had it titled “purple marble” in description of fnac.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, BadGurlMadge said:

The yellow/black vinyl is an indie store exclusive for Europe :) 

There’s two different purple swirls for USA/Europe as well. Probably depending on the colour they have most of at the moment at each continent. Links provided later with accurate info!

08245099-B8-F9-4-A46-8-B4-B-807412-E2898

Purple Swirl edition (or marble, as some places say)

https://www.fnac.com/a16933884/Madonna-Rebel-Heart-Tour-Edition-Collector-Limitee-Vinyle-Violet-Marbre-Vinyle-album#omnsearchpos=5
 

Purple Galaxy Swirl (even a different name from European description, noticeable on Amazon as well)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09W9SVX44/ref=cm_sw_r_as_gl_apa_gl_i_1AJE5JHCXTRWZ96GDTHX?linkCode=ml1&tag=addictiontovi-21
 

Yellow and Black vinyl (for European stores)

https://winylownia.pl/pl/products/madonna-rebel-heart-tour-2lp-ltd-coloured-opaque-yellow-with-black-vinyl-155542.html?query_id=1

Thank god I didn't cancel my Amazon order. (I had placed an order on FNAC as well).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

I don’t know for the whole of europe yet, but I’ve personally only seen it on fnac. But my guess is that fnac, HMV and Walmart will receive this variant, as it usually is when it comes to “exclusive” releases. All just speculation of course but I noticed that they had it titled “purple marble” in description of fnac.

Thanks - HMV has the same as the USA - will do some research :) 

hmv.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Doing a bit of googling I don't think there's 2 purple variants. Most images of the 'galaxy' one say its an artist's rendering subject to change. There's no hype sticker at all for a Purple Galaxy Swirl, only Purple Swirl. Where there's a catalogue number listed it's the same, MSVL523066. The killer is that on all Amazon sites they have the same ASIN, B09W9SVX44, regardless of whether the description specifies Galaxy or not. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, FameForLove said:

Doing a bit of googling I don't think there's 2 purple variants. Most images of the 'galaxy' one say its an artist's rendering subject to change. There's no hype sticker at all for a Purple Galaxy Swirl, only Purple Swirl. Where there's a catalogue number listed it's the same, MSVL523066. The killer is that on all Amazon sites they have the same ASIN, B09W9SVX44, regardless of whether the description specifies Galaxy or not. 

Also I suspect they’re all produced in Europe and imported to US since the US price is almost double 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

Thanks - HMV has the same as the USA - will do some research :) 

hmv.jpg

HMV always have the same special releases as FNAC.. (as we saw with Clear Finally Enough Love, Blue True Blue, Red Like A Prayer, and releases from other artists) so if HMV has the edition of Amazon.com from US that surely means is the FNAC edition too... there's only Purple? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, roberMDNA said:

HMV always have the same special releases as FNAC.. (as we saw with Clear Finally Enough Love, Blue True Blue, Red Like A Prayer, and releases from other artists) so if HMV has the edition of Amazon.com from US that surely means is the FNAC edition too... there's only Purple? 

Yes - I 'm wondering if the FNAC is a different product image and translation of the product name - time will tell 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, dominbil said:

How is the fnac packaging ? 

Have you received it well protected for those who ordered vinyl from past orders ? 

Delivery is really fast and they pack pretty well but I've still had a few damaged France > UK. I'd say probably 2 out of 15 orders so far. 

Just bear in mind their customer service is atrocious

100869839_microsoft_edge_screenshot_21May202219_46_02BST.png.thumb.jpg.0b055dda67796067f3f541b62e8a6e0d.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, milotjuh said:

:Madonna034:

Oh my... first the bloody turd swirl, and now this. I don't like where things are going with the various pressings of this:Madonna032:.

I saw this a week or so ago, and thought it looked pretty, but who knows what we're actually getting..

image.thumb.png.fcb47d6c686b853d232bcd7cbce0fe22.png

That one is cool but fan made 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

That one is cool but fan made 

How do you know? It's on a site without any other fanmade renderings as far as I see, and it was up before the renderings were changed across outlets (i.e. revealing the same label design).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, milotjuh said:

To be fair, that was up before the renderings were changed across outlets (i.e. revealing the same label design).

Yes - Universal can't change the cover artwork so has to match the previously released approved versions so vinyl artwork would be based on the CD artwork etc 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, milotjuh said:

How do you know? It's on a site without any other fanmade renderings as far as I see, and it was up before the renderings were changed across outlets (i.e. revealing the same label design).

I'm pretty sure a friend of mine from Italy designed that mock up 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, milotjuh said:

The wine-colored galaxy one looks hideous (to me). Hope the yellow is actually happening.. but it seems a little green-rsd who's that girl to me at this point, tbh :p 

The yellow and black version exists pretty much everywhere in europe for pre order, the green rsd was just a typo on RSD website, plus the barcode for the yellow and black RHT vinyl is slightly different from the purple one, but just slightly 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, MusicNfun said:

The yellow and black version exists pretty much everywhere in europe for pre order, the green rsd was just a typo on RSD website, plus the barcode for the yellow and black RHT vinyl is slightly different from the purple one, but just slightly 

Yellow uses 0602445230662 and purple 602445230662.. that's not a very reassuring difference :p, and have seen that before with other releases that were identical. I'm just skeptical because my yellow preorder changed to purple w/o notice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, milotjuh said:

Yellow uses 0602445230662 and purple 602445230662.. that's not a very reassuring difference :p, and have seen that before with other releases that were identical. I'm just skeptical because my yellow preorder changed to purple w/o notice.

Wow! From which website if I can ask? For sure sounds interesting..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, milotjuh said:

Yellow uses 0602445230662 and purple 602445230662.. that's not a very reassuring difference :p, and have seen that before with other releases that were identical. I'm just skeptical because my yellow preorder changed to purple w/o notice.

Yeah both those barcodes are for the same item, just different barcode formats. One is UPC-A (12 digits) and one is EAN-13 (13 digits). A leading zero is usually added to convert a UPC-A to an EAN-13

SmartSelect_20220522-182056_Edge.thumb.jpg.df2f1ceae9130f906dc129382a0a4d4e.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Write here...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...