Madonna going viral on TikTok , here's a kiss for y all :*

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something is seriously wrong, its not a joke anymore. She looked wrecked in that video. The same people who have issues with me saying this kind of stuff now will be the ones wondering what happened and how they never saw the signs before if she ends up dead from an overdose or alcohol poisoning. When I attended Whitney Houston's last tour, I told everyone she would be dead in the next 2 or 3 years if something did not change and nobody listened then either. And dont tell me its none of my business because THIS IS A DISCUSSION FORUM AND WE ARE ALLOWED TO DISCUSS THINGS! Madonna's life and privacy is not influenced by my comments here.

2 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

Well... I'm officially worried about her state of mind. The signs are there for a long time, and the fact that someone deleted it, like they did with the covid-bath-petals... All weird. 

It might have been deleted because you can see the bruises on her eye lids where she's had some surgery she most probably noticed it 

It’s funny, cause I first saw it, I was like “oh cool, un-airbrushed M showing off her pores and skin”

then I rewatched cause it was trending and was like, “oh”

i often wonder if she’s ever aware that she’s posting such unflattering images/videos.

sometimes she’s just setting herself up for failure