Madonna going viral on TikTok , here's a kiss for y all :*

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many of the users in this forum act about as clueless and out of touch as Madonna herself. Nobody I know has a positive or even neutral reaction when Madonna is mentioned, she has totally jumped the shark in terms of her public image. Everything she does lately seems desperate and counter productive. Her Frozen Remixes have been failures in light of how huge the sickick version is, they have failed to generate any real momentum on their own. Lately it has been one fiasco after another, VMA's where she looked awful and talked like someone strung out on heroin, Harlem disaster, 50 cent drama, slow and clumsy handling of Sickick Frozen going viral and now this tiktok crap. Still no news of the fucking reissues and now we learn the biopic is still in the early stages.

13 minutes ago, Aladdin Sane said:

Her Frozen Remixes have been failures in light of how huge the sickick version is, they have failed to generate any real momentum on their own and it wont be long before she starts running out of steam on Spotify and slipping back down again.

This is not true. All of them are part of the same project and the feat. versions are helping the main one to keep momentum. It's been her most streamed track since December 2021 (that's four whole months now) and getting 500.000 streams per day still. It's not like she's releasing more versions just for the sake of it. There's an interest about it - even if that interest is not coming from some of the old school hardcore fans.

The strategy of release a song and then different remixes 2-3 weeks apart from each other is very current and every artist with a big hit does it at the moment. Look at Elton John's "Cold Heart", there were lots of different remixes released after the main one, and of course the big hit is the original one but the others help to keep the ball rolling. And the others never get the same amount of streams and attention as the original.

It's OK that some of you don't enjoy this new "Frozen" era and can't wait for it to be finished, I understand that, but respect the actual facts about it and how it's working - cause it's working.

Just now, Prayer said:

This is not true. All of them are part of the same project and the feat. versions are helping the main one to keep momentum. It's been her most streamed track since December 2021 (that's four whole months now) and getting 500.000 streams per day still. It's not like she's releasing more versions just for the sake of it.

The strategy of release a song and then different remixes 2-3 weeks apart is very current and every artist with a big hit does it at the moment. Look at Elton John's "Cold Heart", there were lots of different remixes released after the main one, and of course the big hit is the original one but the others help to keep the ball rolling.

It's OK that some of you don't enjoy this new "Frozen" era and can't wait for it to be finished, I understand that, but respect the actual facts about it and how it's working - cause it's working.

What momentum? interest in her Frozen projects have peaked so where does she go from here? The only reason anyone gave a fuck about Frozen in the first place was because of something that had zero to do with Madonna AKA sickick. Also, are you seriously trying to compare her Frozen stuff with Cold Heart? a massive worldwide hit that has generated over 900 million streams on Spotify and resulted in a number one hit for Elton.

1 minute ago, Aladdin Sane said:

What momentum? interest in her Frozen projects have peaked so where does she go from here? The only reason anyone gave a fuck about Frozen in the first place was because of something that had zero to do with Madonna AKA sickick. Also, are you seriously trying to compare her Frozen stuff with Cold Heart? a massive worldwide hit that has generated over 900 million streams on Spotify and resulted in a number one hit for Elton.

It has not peaked when the song is getting the same amount of streams as it was getting 3 months ago. It's still working.

I'm not comparing the "Frozen" results with "Cold Heart", obviously. I'm comparing the strategy. It's not only Elton, it's every other artist, a single + remixes after is now the norm.

15 minutes ago, Prayer said:

I'm not comparing the "Frozen" results with "Cold Heart", obviously. I'm comparing the strategy. It's not only Elton, it's every other artist, a single + remixes after is now the norm.

Then how about she actually go and record something fresh and new. The reason Cold Heart was a hit is because Elton was not stupid enough to take his classics and butcher them with a guest rapper. Imagine if Madonna actually attempted to create something of merit and just let it breathe and speak for itself without over promoting the hell out of it on social media to the point of desperation and cringe. Her team were slow as turtles to try and exploit Frozen when it was really blowing up and now the attempts at doing so reek of laziness and lack of creativity.

5 hours ago, dominbil said:

Since her last facelift in 2019 i dont recognize her at all ... Then her big ass implant and then her new lips ( horrible) 

Sadly she has become a joke :(  and i think she is lost ...

I will always love her though

The lips are awful! She can’t even talk normally anymore, it sounds like she has a speech impediment or just always drunk and high. And the ass ? just no words

Interesting how people refer to *the* lips, ass, boobs etc it's almost as though we aren't discussing an actual human being and their body parts. It isn't because they are "fake" because   nobody refers to *the* hair even though it is undoubtedly extensions/weave/wig.

I'm not clutching pearls or calling anyone sexist, but these small words really do make a difference.

42 minutes ago, mikenmark said:

Interesting how people refer to *the* lips, ass, boobs etc it's almost as though we aren't discussing an actual human being and their body parts. It isn't because they are "fake" because   nobody refers to *the* hair even though it is undoubtedly extensions/weave/wig.

I'm not clutching pearls or calling anyone sexist, but these small words really do make a difference.

She decided to objectifies herself at first.

Going viral for all the wrong reasons, as usual.

Just now, mikenmark said:

That's her choice.

If I decide to masturbate doesn't mean you're welcome to lend a hand

If you show your cock all over the social media you can't expect a happy welcome. Also you can't think that all that she does is perfection, she is a public figure, she can't expect no criticism or praise for all that she does. 

Don't assume to know what I think.  Many qualified professionals have given up trying to work out what's going on in my brain.

So let me reiterate my original point. 

Referring to THE tits/ass/boobs is an ugly choice of words

Referring to HER tits/ass/boobs (whilst still not pleasant) is more respectful

46 minutes ago, vesalii said:

She decided to objectifies herself at first.

Going viral for all the wrong reasons, as usual.

That doesn't give anybody the right to comment or make fun of her (or any other person showing their bodies), even if people watching think they're entitled to do it - and actually, they do it.

It happens all the time but that doesn't mean it's right. We should know better.

25 minutes ago, Prayer said:

That doesn't give anybody the right to comment or make fun of her (or any other person showing their bodies), even if people watching think they're entitled to do it - and actually, they do it.

It happens all the time but that doesn't mean it's right. We should know better.

Ultimately you are right but for the sake of balance - I did read the comments beneath the TikTok clip and whilst there was the usual cadre of the lobotomised lolling and people being gleefully cruel many commenters did seem genuinely concerned for her. Overwhelmingly it seemed to me there was a fair bit of compassion directed her way.

I think a lot of people, myself included, couldn’t quite comprehend what they were seeing and, crucially, why they were seeing it.

1 hour ago, vesalii said:

Been a Madonna fan doesn't mean to have lack of objectivity.

I've never said you should lack objectivity.

For the third time I'll give you the pont I was making. I'll make it real simple so you can understand. 

Calling a woman's body parts "the ass", "the lips", "the boobs" is disrespectful towards women.

A point which you either don't understand or have chosen to ignore

53 minutes ago, Prayer said:

It doesn't mean to have the right to vilify her - or any other public figure - either.

I'm not vilifying her, actually I think that EVERYBODY looks bad when they try to take a selfie or whatever. But criticism always should be allowed. I assume that in a praiser's mind there are barely options: if you like what she's doing praise her, if you don't, praise her, if she gives birth shit, praise her. Never evoke thought, criticism, and discussion, that's forbidden. And that is something that she never did in her carreer. 

Anyway,  she's a big girl, she'll be fine.