Madonna going viral on TikTok , here's a kiss for y all :*

1 minute ago, mikenmark said:

I've never said you should lack objectivity.

For the third time I'll give you the pont I was making. I'll make it real simple so you can understand. 

Calling a woman's body parts "the ass", "the lips", "the boobs" is disrespectful towards women.

A point which you either don't understand or have chosen to ignore

OMG you open my mind, but I understand when people objectify her since she decided to objectify herself first and show her ass all over the screen.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, vesalii said:

OMG you open my mind, but I understand when people objectify her since she decided to objectify herself first and show her ass all over the screen.

But why does it make it right to objectify a person, even if they objectify themselves.

I call myself horrible names, but if someone else called me by those same names I'd be horrified

1 minute ago, mikenmark said:

But why does it make it right to objectify a person, even if they objectify themselves.

True, but why do fans only care about this when it's about the negative comments? When someone says she looks great and her "boobs" look amazing, nobody is crying about objectifying her, even though it's the same thing.

Just now, androiduser said:

True, but why do fans only care about this when it's about the negative comments? When someone says she looks great and her "boobs" look amazing, nobody is crying about objectifying her, even though it's the same thing.

That's true, and that's also objectifying someone. 

25 minutes ago, vasili said:

This could be some fan-fiction BUT what if she and her boyfriend broke up after M overlooked him as a rapping feature on one of the 235 Frozen remixes, and as a result she is in a darker place and back on the Percocet? As someone else highlighted, we haven’t seen him in a long time.

If we're doing fan fiction, I hope all of this is true. Then she goes public about her addiction. Wins over the GP. Reissues, Tours, Biopic. Oscars. Then she transitions to Michael Ciccone, marries Ingrid, and becomes the President of the United States.

6 minutes ago, Sultrysully said:

People need to get a grip.  It is a 13 second video....  Madonna is still queen.

She's definitely not anymore.... Come back to earth....

She didn't had any radio success since early 2008. If she does a worldwide stadiums tour, it's not even sure shows would be sold out (for RHT in Paris, there was still some tickets selling for Bercy the very days). She has one of the best song catalog ever but it's slightly useless. OK, let's see what Warner re-issue will be like "soon"...

I saw pictures of the video I thought it was a fake. Then I understood it was not. She's choosing a very bad direction where she will just have a huge lack of interest and no success again. People prefers having someone fun with few shrinkles on the fucking face than an egg.

And there's nothing to compare with 1992 Sex era. At this time she was only blame because of her controversy and attitude. But nobody was saying that the record was a piece of shit and so on. Ok the movie was a piece of shit but Erotica album has always been among her best records ever. Music was excellent, tour was amazing....

Anyway. Madame X was an excellent album. Thank God. I just hope she can do as good as it again but the face, I cannot watch her anymore...

I think that the problem is madonna is showing herself as a human being like us, an old woman that has no idea of social media. No ofense to old women but that's the point. And with this premise, some fan realise that his diva is a human being like him, with weaknesses, insecurities and beautiful scars. Maybe a diva hasn't to show that. But why not? Let's not be hypocritical.

And talking about erotica era, comparing etc... I would pay for watch madonna back in 1992 alone in her room, would you imagine an instagram in that year?. I think that anybody here could have resist that. Madonna describes that era like the worst and the record has became better with the years, not in 1992.

why compare this time with 1992. At the time of Sex she was criticized for her artistic project. A sulphurous book, record and film.
Today, she is criticized because she no longer resembles herself. She ruined her face and her body while for years she had the image of a powerful woman who made her body her temple (sport, diet, non-smoker...). Suddenly, the public and the fans discover her the opposite of what her philosophy of life was with an increasingly strange attitude on her social networks.
For having lived through the era of Sex as a fan, it had nothing to do with today. We are witnessing the long fall of a queen and it is very sad. Let's hope for a revival with future projects

7 hours ago, vasili said:

This could be some fan-fiction BUT what if she and her boyfriend broke up after M overlooked him as a rapping feature on one of the 235 Frozen remixes, and as a result she is in a darker place and back on the Percocet? As someone else highlighted, we haven’t seen him in a long time.

She still follows him Instagram so I would still say they are together 

13 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

This topic exists because of her attitude and her wrong surgery. Nothing more, nothing less. 
Wake up x 5

It's not that she's hurting anyone with the overuse of filters, it's just a bit of a shock to the system when you do see her without filters. I agree with others who say let her do what she wants, however I don't agree that ageism is the reason people call her out on it though. 

Her “wrong surgery”? What does that even mean? Because you don’t like it it’s wrong? Do you own her? Does she owe you something? People need to give her way more credit, she could debate most of you under the table and she is completely toying with many of you and you fall for it. She loves pissing people off. Long may she continue. And long may you continue to call her a drunk, drug addicted, out of touch mess. I hope she never does anything to please you again.

15 minutes ago, Edina Monsoon said:

Her “wrong surgery”? What does that even mean? Because you don’t like it it’s wrong? Do you own her? Does she owe you something? People need to give her way more credit, she could debate most of you under the table and she is completely toying with many of you and you fall for it. She loves pissing people off. Long may she continue. And long may you continue to call her a drunk, drug addicted, out of touch mess. I hope she never does anything to please you again.

Oh please, stop cheating yourself. Nobody has a problem with a little surgery here and there. 
The only thing that she's pissing off is her body, strenght and heath. When you have to transform what you are into something completely different, and that don't make you happy because u still need to aply 400 GB of digital filters, is because something is not working well in your mind at all. 

Remember the face of Michael Jackson and how unhealthy he was? So that's Madonna now. 
So please fanbase, stop with the: she's having fun, she likes pissing people off, she's Madonna and the rest of bullshit.