Madonna going viral on TikTok , here's a kiss for y all :*

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All i can say and this is gonna be my only comment on the topic is that internet is ruining our civilization... and both Madonna and us fans are the perfect example of it... we're all victims of the silliness of our times where art and open minded opinions are labelled as reductive and plastic surgerie to the extreme, social medias vanity, non stop selfies, glorification of everything fake is glorified... We're all victims, us, Madonna, everyone... enjoy the view and it's only the beginning.

2 hours ago, TonyMontana said:
All i can say and this is gonna be my only comment on the topic is that internet is ruining our civilization... and both Madonna and us fans are the perfect example of it... we're all victims of the silliness of our times where art and open minded opinions are labelled as reductive and plastic surgerie to the extreme, social medias vanity, non stop selfies, glorification of everything fake is glorified... We're all victims, us, Madonna, everyone... enjoy the view and it's only the beginning.

I agree. I miss the ‘90s and early ‘00s so much.

On 4/8/2022 at 8:57 PM, Vasili said:

To those who have shared their stories of overcoming substance abuse, I applaud your strength and bravery.

@eXtremeOccident, how you articulated that was so harrowing and relatable, alcohol being such an accessible drug.

Appreciate the kind words, bb :hug:

As an aside, I just want to thank the mods, including @RUADJAI and @Enrico in particular since they've had an active presence on this thread, for allowing sensitive but constructive conversation to happen here. There's a related Madonna board where I was banned for an entire year due to a dissenting opinion. I want to reiterate how special this particular forum is, as was vocalized many times during the possible shutdown period. Thank you for respecting both sides of the conversation with tact and grace. The mods here do a great job of embracing the many flavors and sides of the Madonna fandom and the diverse opinions that come with following such a deeply layered artist. 

Anyways, glad to see she was acting much more like her normal self again during the beautiful performance of Your Song this weekend. Hopefully we all were having a large overreaction here :)