Madonna performance for Ukraine benefit

wonderboy

Loved it. Simple. No it’s not all professional looking and sounding but if that wasn’t in the requirements then we weren’t gonna get it. David sounded fine. M sounded great for her age and considering she’s not training it probably. We got what her voice is naturally and that’s fine. She looked respectful for Madonna’s but still fashionable.

36 minutes ago, kazumimagica said:

Why assume she hasn’t donated money privately? She’s been a philanthropist for an age and no doubt many of the causes she donates to remain private affairs between donor and recipient. 

?

People like to suggest other people are stingy because it makes them feel good about their own avarice.

54 minutes ago, Jet said:

The boy’s 16. He did great.

I thought he was amazing to be honest. It was cut together from three recordings I think, her teleporting hand gave that away so I think it was just roughly edited. If she could only drop the filters it would be amazing. 

After watching the video, I am left a bit confused.  There is nothing to bitch about at all here. They look great, sound great and the video was rather cool.  Sincere... from the heart.  Some people really need to check themselves.  All of the complaining about every thing that Madonna does is starting to come across as self loathing.  Maybe her harshest critics need to learn to love themselves a bit more.  I love this video.  

10 minutes ago, drunkby6 said:

I thought he was amazing to be honest. It was cut together from three recordings I think, her teleporting hand gave that away so I think it was just roughly edited. If she could only drop the filters it would be amazing. 

It was amazing.  Agree 100%  but... "Drop the filters" and wait for all of the social media hate?   M hides her age a bit for the same reason that everyone else on social media does.  People are cruel and dismissive of those who "stick around".   M is quite a beauty still.   And David has turned out to be an awesome human.  This video gives me life.  

• Enrico changed the title to Madonna performance for Ukraine benefit
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic