Anitta on meeting Madonna

androiduser

Cool story! And cool piece of advice from Madonna.

Still sad that there were no "Faz Gostoso" video back then. It was truly a commercial missed opportunity, the song was smashing on its own without proper promotion (still the 2nd most streamed song from the album, after "Medellín"), so imagine with a proper video and promo. It was another lost hit for her.

What a pity that a video of this catchy and beautiful song has not been made, but apparently Madonna had already decided in advance what the singles of her new album would be (in fact, the videos had already been recorded before the release of the album) and Faz Gostoso was not included in that group even though the song achieved more popularity than all the other songs on the album. A video where Madonna dressed as a dominatrix tries to subdue Anitta who is characterized by her overloaded sensuality would have been great.

I think that at least Madonna should have released it as a single in Latin America, I'm sure it would have gone much better than Superstar, a song that went unnoticed in Brazil and that until now I didn't explain to me whose brilliant idea it was to choose it as a single being such a basic song that reminds me of Kylie Minogue songs.