Darren Hayes covers The Look of Love

Sultrysully

I honestly think this would make a great ballad on her next tour. It is well within her range, not too high… I see her singing centre stage with two couples on each side of her dancing together telling a story through movement to the lyrics. At least that’s what I’m thinking from the Chardonnay

26 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I honestly think this would make a great ballad on her next tour. It is well within her range, not too high… I see her singing centre stage with two couples on each side of her dancing together telling a story through movement to the lyrics. At least that’s what I’m thinking from the Chardonnay

She nailed it on the Who's That Girl tour, actually I think it's my favourite part.

I have always loved Darren Hayes.   He seems a bit of a tortured soul and it definitely shows in his art.  If I remember that far back.  Haha... The Look of Love was a B-side for several of M's singles.  I have always remained a little shocked that it was not a proper single in the U.S.  And it absolutely should have been included on Something to Remember, along with Love Tried to Welcome Me.    

MV5BNGQ2Y2UyMWItZGM4Mi00YWE2LTliMzQtNzQ0YzMzMDcyNzM4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQ0NzE0MQ@@._V1_.jpg