MEGARATE: Ray of Light era [Results Show - Recap on first page]

Curtains

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, sorry to say this but I am deleting my account (if that's possible, if not just not using it anymore), cannot stand how unmoderated and rude this forum has become. 

Why I am writing this post is just to say huge, huge, huge thank you @Curtains

These megarates were so much fun (especially when I was online during announcement of results ;)... Erotica is the most iconic one), you did perfect job bringing this community together, making fun for us and even creating amazing artwork for each Madonna song (she should be inspired by this for her reissues... really). :)

Keep doing this in future, Curtains, you are the reason why this forum has been so great! ;-) 

1 hour ago, HC Charge said:

Ok, sorry to say this but I am deleting my account (if that's possible, if not just not using it anymore), cannot stand how unmoderated and rude this forum has become. 

Why I am writing this post is just to say huge, huge, huge thank you @Curtains

These megarates were so much fun (especially when I was online during announcement of results ;)... Erotica is the most iconic one), you did perfect job bringing this community together, making fun for us and even creating amazing artwork for each Madonna song (she should be inspired by this for her reissues... really). :)

Keep doing this in future, Curtains, you are the reason why this forum has been so great! ;-) 

Sad to see you go. If anything you could just still participate to the games and avoid the other threads (that's what i do most of the time). Hope you'll change your mind and thank you for the kind words. I will keep doing these games for sure.

Music makes the people come together... :Madonna010:

@Unruhe, @frozen78, @Brendanlovesu1, @jesus, @Nowheretohide, @deathproof, @chipie, @mcat, @desperateK, @Copenhagen Ciccone, @Alexei, @MPowered, @Janinno Salazar, @Bjonkers, @gst6662000, @Voguerista, @MadonnasPussy, @GhostOrchid, @patrice1711, @SuperBicycle, @Pretty Madonna

We are at 52 votes right now. There is still one week left to vote so i'm tagging the persons that participated in the last few games but didn't vote for this one. :)

• Curtains changed the title to MEGARATE: Ray of Light era [Results Show - Recap on first page]
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic