MEGARATE: Ray of Light era [Results Show - Recap on first page]

Curtains

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, frozen78 said:

@Curtains Thank you for inspiring us, for challenging us, for taking your time to organize all these "MEGARATES". It's real fun and we all need that these days. I love you, although you're a total stranger to me :-)

I love you all, guys! :hearteyes:

I'm glad you like the games, thank you for the kind words and for participating!

It was difficult to rate because many songs are high quality. For instance, Swim is a true gem but has great competitors.

I thought Shanti would be the lowest. But I agree that Be careful is a missed opportunity, the song never soars, while the demo is sooooo good!

Didn't expect that fans didn't like Little star. The live version at Oprah was incredible.

Candy perfume girl is the song I hate the most in all M catalogue, so I celebrate its low ranking, together with my favourite M song ever, DW, being number 2! It's perfect in terms of atmosphere, sounds, lyrics.

:Madonna018:

7 hours ago, Enrico said:

It was difficult to rate because many songs are high quality. For instance, Swim is a true gem but has great competitors.

I thought Shanti would be the lowest. But I agree that Be careful is a missed opportunity, the song never soars, while the demo is sooooo good!

Didn't expect that fans didn't like Little star. The live version at Oprah was incredible.

Candy perfume girl is the song I hate the most in all M catalogue, so I celebrate its low ranking, together with my favourite M song ever, DW, being number 2! It's perfect in terms of atmosphere, sounds, lyrics.

:Madonna018:

I agree, Oprah’s performance of Little Star is one of her best, quite overshadowed by the performance of Ray of Light itself. The acoustic arrangement works better for me. :) 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic