cedarlake

Every Warner Multi-Track...

B roll footage is boring. Who wants to see her doing the same take for 30minutes? Oh look she blinked! She didnt do that in take 83.

Who wants to see her doing the same take for 30minutes? 

Me.

And every takes were different and that makes B roll footage so much interesting to watch!!

there's no boring scenes in that B roll

I just love it so much.

one thing really disappointing thing from Vogue B roll is there's no footage this scenes.

Posted Image

I don't know why and I really hope that someday we can see this scenes B roll footage.

And I really surprised that no one mention this.

I've been offered Like a Prayer session a few times. Oddly enough It's in the old school hip hop producer circles. Maybe a few top djs in NYC etc. I could of had it for a coveted Public Enemy session lol 0_o

I'm a studio engineer, don't always knock the condensed mixes! Sub-mixes are often just work sessions intended for licensing. The labels rarely send out the direct transfer digital sessions which are mono and a much larger size. 
You have to get those from people who got them from the source to begin with.
You think Madonna collectors are weirdos, go visit one of the MJ fan sites sometime ;)

I've been offered Like a Prayer session a few times. Oddly enough It's in the old school hip hop producer circles. Maybe a few top djs in NYC etc. I could of had it for a coveted Public Enemy session lol 0_o

I'm a studio engineer, don't always knock the condensed mixes! Sub-mixes are often just work sessions intended for licensing. The labels rarely send out the direct transfer digital sessions which are mono and a much larger size. 

You have to get those from people who got them from the source to begin with.

You think Madonna collectors are weirdos, go visit one of the MJ fan sites sometime ;)

Thank you for this post. It has given me more insight into the various types/copies of multi-tracks that exist. It does seem like only demo ("Live To Tell" and "Borderline" come to mind) and remix tracks ("Holiday" and "Into The Groove" for the YCD sessions) are leaking.

you just want to stare at her boobs wiggling in different ways.  :Madonna055:  

It was probably done in one singular take... :fingerclick:

one thing really disappointing thing from Vogue B roll is there's no footage this scenes.

Madonna+Vogue+music+video.jpg

I don't know why and I really hope that someday we can see this scenes B roll footage.

Probably cuz those tits got it right on the first take.  :hearteyes:

Who wants to see her doing the same take for 30minutes? 

Me.

And every takes were different and that makes B roll footage so much interesting to watch!!

there's no boring scenes in that B roll

I just love it so much.

Madonna+Vogue+music+video.jpg

Yes LAP multitracks are surfacing.

But don't expect it to leak very soon, it's a huge pack with so many vocaltracks that uploading/downloading would take forever.

Also the musictracks are a mess in it because they are of several remixversions and the album version. Kinda like the Bedtime Story pack.

How do you know this specific info, have you seen the LAP session opened up in person? I assume it's a Pro Tools file.

The only reason I would love the multi-tracks to be leaked is that some fan and a talented sound mixer would create 5.1 Surround versions of the albums / singles... Just like those good ol' DVD-Audio format back in early 2000s. Otherwise, downloading all the tracks and having a 6 GB per song files sitting there in the drive, not for me lolll, although its amazing to hear detailed instruments that probably you wouldnt catch in the final mixed versions.

Warner was gonna remaster all her albums in DVD-Audio in Surround back in 2006, but like every cool Madonna project, it got cancelled.