New Music Coming ‘SOON’

judas2015

19 minutes ago, Roy said:

Nope. We still have 48 more to go and that will eventually be the Remix Revolution album. :04:

I heard there are 74 recorded in total. She’ll release a new video for each one until the day she dies.
Just to spite us and delay the reissues and the remix compilation 

49 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

I heard there are 74 recorded in total. She’ll release a new video for each one until the day she dies.
Just to spite us and delay the reissues and the remix compilation 

And the biopic. Don't forget it.

Oh well. A whole 2CD album of nothing but Frozen remixes then.

wat.png.f36e76020eca6fd99d65c95310237a07.png

3 hours ago, drunkby6 said:

New mix of "Music"?

I was thinking the same thing. It's time for Madonna to start promoting the remix compilation and Music would be an excellent choice. It wouldn't surprise me if "new music coming soon" is referring to the song.

I think a new Frozen remix would be unlikely, it's time for something new.

1 hour ago, Roy said:

Final concept for the last remix, I suppose now with Swae Lee and her new vocals.

Then, the trilogy is complete... hopefully.

It's ok that she defended this project as much as she wanted. Good for her. She had the same effort for Madame X, despite the promo was a little chaotic. 
If she's interested in music, that's what it counts... but never forget to record new  and interesting material M! 

27 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

It's ok that she defended this project as much as she wanted. Good for her. She had the same effort for Madame X, despite the promo was a little chaotic. 
If she's interested in music, that's what it counts... but never forget to record new  and interesting material M! 

Of course!

I wouldn't mind a Material Girl remix with Saucy Santana or just a new song that would keep us awake in the middle of the night. :D