New Music Coming ‘SOON’

judas2015

3 minutes ago, PlayPause said:

Material Girl is also trending.

More people exposed to M songs means more algorithm recommendations. It's a feedback loop.

Again that was a TikTok trend

I’m assuming the songs that are getting the listens because I don’t have Spotify

x3 remixes of frozen

material girl

Human Nature went up because of the cultural appropriation accusation 

But I don’t think we could say these songs have increased because of the frozen remixes can we? 

6 hours ago, MattyMads said:

Again that was a TikTok trend

I’m assuming the songs that are getting the listens because I don’t have Spotify

x3 remixes of frozen

material girl

Human Nature went up because of the cultural appropriation accusation 

But I don’t think we could say these songs have increased because of the frozen remixes can we? 

You don't have to think that if a song goes viral, it automatically makes another do so, it's not like this, a huge boost like the frozen remix increseas the streams of her whole discography slowly and in proportion of its success, because believe it or not, but the more people listen to it, the more chances there are for them to get interested in her other work, basic marketing.

If she had another Hung Up today, you'd see almost every album of hers going from those 500k regular streams to 1M daily at least, you would notice it much more basically. So this is all good. It might even influenced the popularity of some other songs of hers, I heard recently Hung Up is getting more famous among younger people. Hope it's clear, I'm not good at explaining lol

9 minutes ago, Andreo said:

You don't have to think that if a song goes viral, it automatically makes another do so, it's not like this, a huge boost like the frozen remix increseas the streams of her whole discography slowly and in proportion of its success, because believe it or not, but the more people listen to it, the more chances there are for them to get interested in her other work, basic marketing.

I

f she had another Hung Up today, you'd see almost every album of hers going from those 500k regular streams to 1M daily at least, you would notice it much more basically. So this is all good. It might even influenced the popularity of some other songs of hers, I heard recently Hung Up is getting more famous among younger people. Hope it's clear, I'm not good at explaining lol

I understand what you mean but I think a lot of people here seem to think that the frozen remix is suddenly gonna reinvent Madonna’s career and she’s gonna be loved again by the general public and she’s gonna have another Hung up success but they’re gonna sadly be disappointed. Ok if I’m wrong I’ll eat my words but if Madonna was to release a brand new track I’m sorry the GP are not gonna care IMO.

let’s just see how a future new song performs and if this new frozen remix is gonna change everything for her popularity 

4 hours ago, MattyMads said:

I understand what you mean but I think a lot of people here seem to think that the frozen remix is suddenly gonna reinvent Madonna’s career and she’s gonna be loved again by the general public and she’s gonna have another Hung up success but they’re gonna sadly be disappointed. Ok if I’m wrong I’ll eat my words but if Madonna was to release a brand new track I’m sorry the GP are not gonna care IMO.

let’s just see how a future new song performs and if this new frozen remix is gonna change everything for her popularity 

Nobody (i guess) says this will lead to her next project to absolutely smash or else, but the boost obviously helps anyway and gives her more chance to get better numbers than those she got with her recent stuff for sure.