Madonna is Already Selling Her New L.A. House

RUADJAI

Madonna is looking to make a tidy profit!

Just a year after purchasing a 12,547-square-foot Hidden Hills mansion from The Weeknd, the pop icon is putting the property back on the market and listing it for $25.995 million –– a $6.695 million increase. 

Madonna, 63, closed the deal on the home last April, paying $19.3 million to the Canadian singer, 32, who had bought it for $18.2 million in 2017. 

https://people.com/home/madonna-selling-the-mansion-a-year-after-she-bought-home-from-the-weeknd-and-asking-for-7m-more/

So are we gonna crowdfund for this too x

11 minutes ago, androiduser said:

has she ever spent any time there, or was int just an investment?

She's been living there for a few months now, maybe since around September when the kids went back to school I think. It seems very LA for her, big and spacey, not her usual quirky tastes. Quite beige by her standards which I always found a bit puzzling. Why would she change tastes like that. So maybe it was always with the intention of flipping it. Or maybe she didn't like the neighbours.

Her London and NYC homes have always been very colourful. Lots of blues and purples.

8 hours ago, Semtex1 said:

Business woman through and through. Why pay someone else money when you can own it and sell it on for a profit?

Also there’s a tax advantage to buying. You can deduct the mortgage interest from your taxes. Rent isn’t a deduction. 
Wonder if she is leaving LA or just moving to a different house? I thought she was going to be there awhile to work on the biopic.