The Break Up

RUADJAI

1 hour ago, Glindathegood said:

If you’re Madonna how do you meet guys? She’s not going to go on a dating app and I can’t see her talking to random guys at a bar. 
It’s hard enough for us non famous ladies to meet guys. 
Most of the younger guys she dated were dancers she met through work. 
Actually I read there is a dating app for famous people. You have to be invited to join. 
Simone Biles the gymnast met her fiancé a NFL player on there. 

U stand naked at the side of the road and hitch......

7 hours ago, char said:

I wish she could've stayed with Jesus Luz before he got married and had a kid. I loved there love. 

Most young men eventually want to get married and have children of their own. That's one of the downsides of dating men young enough to be your own child. Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher were married 8 years. She was only in her 40s then and he was in his 20s. After they divorced he starts a family with Mila Kunis. Ashton and Demi were 16 years apart which seems like nothing now compared to Madonna and her partners. She hasn't dated someone with less than a 25 year age gap since Guy Ritchie. If Madonna was an average middle-aged lady I don't think Ahlamalik Williams, Aboubakar Soumhoro, Braham Zaibat, Jesus Luz or any of her other young lovers of the last decade would've dated her.

I'm sure she connected to Ahlamalik emotionally in some form but I don't think any of us saw this relationship lasting. It actually lasted longer than I expected but they both benefited. He recorded some music, got some recognition and a modeling gig. Madonna got to have a tenderoni at her beck and call. It would be nice to see her with a mature man over 40, who is established and who she can build with but I can't see many men putting up with her social media antics. She also seems like she wants to be in control in relationships and it's easier to control younger people. I recall reading that some of her exes from the 1990s said she tried to woo them with her fame and money, and she would tell them not to worry about money. That can bruise a prideful man's ego.

21 minutes ago, Vogue Italia said:

I can't see many men putting up with her social media antics. She also seems like she wants to be in control in relationships and it's easier to control younger people. I recall reading that some of her exes from the 1990s said she tried to woo them with her fame and money, and she would tell them not to worry about money. That can bruise a prideful man's ego.

I agree, control is what its all about. No coincidence this string of young lovers started up after her divorce. Based on her behavior when married to Guy, I would say she found him utterly impossible to control, actually she was the one being controlled. Madonna is at a place in her life now where I doubt we are ever going to see her dating anyone her age again. I am just hoping she takes a break from stuff like that and focuses on her career and family.

More info that supports my theory, that she is not is that happy, she is not just having fun and relaxing at last and enjoying the moment...She has been depressed for a while (in the madame x promo she recognised it) and I don´t think she is much better now. Before she had many breakups (i´m sure, apart from her personality and nned of control, etc, being that famous does not help anyway) she had her artistics ambitions and being number one so she always was surviving and recovering. Today that I don´t think she is so inspired artistically and is not able to really reconnect with what general audiences want to play, she can put her soul into enjoy her money, her legendary past and family and take a rest. But I don´t think that would be Madonna. Let´s see what she does, I hope she is ok, so much drinking meant something for sure.

34 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

I wish her all the best, a 3 years relationship break up is not easy so i hope she's not hurted too much (if the break up story is true). I cannot say what kind of guy or girl she should date, who am i am to chose for someone !  The only thing i will say is that, no matter the age, the genre or anything about the person i just hope her next lover will make her realise she is a beautiful person, inside and outside, give her the strenght and confidence a lover should give, someone who will make her smile so much that she will cherish those smiling wrinkles she gets around her eyes.

On the one hand, I agree with you, but on the other hand, I am a little skeptical of your opinion. People want eternal love no matter how old they are. So I agree with you that Madonna must have been a little heartbroken about this breakup. But as you get older, you become somewhat realistic. When you start a new love, you feel good, but if you're old enough, you're looking at reality objectively. What on earth did Madonna wish for while dating this useless Boy Toy, who was as young as 35 years old? Marriage? Forever partnership? Eternal love? I don't think So. She may regret the money and time spent on her fake ass, but it won't be so heartbreaking.

here we go again. predictable, in my opinion, since day 1. if there's a rule in this world, that is her love affairs will always turn out to be a fiasco, as if was a counterpoise for her massive, insane professional success: the woman with society at her feet, loved, hated and envied by press and fans, treated like a doormat or a walking bank account by her partners, regularly ending up with a tissue box at her side and a bleeding, broken heart. Tol'stoj would have adored her and somehow she seems to have stepped out from a novel of his, like a modern Anna Karenina, incapable of handling her own loneliness and living without two mediocre crumbles of love, at the endless research of the fairy prince who can make her feel loved like never before. Irony of the fate, both of them have horrid taste in men.

I'm so sorry for her, I wish she treasured these bad experiences, accepting the ugly truth she has to search for her own happiness relying only on her own strength and on her kids and family's love. I wish her all the best, all of us deserves to be loved as a human being, and not for a mere bank account or powerful friendships. 
Anyway, if I was her, I'd call my pal in Miami: she seemed very happy when she was dating her, or whatever it was that. 

I think deep down is the fact that Madonna is an ageist and cannot deal with growing older, that´s why she behaves as a tik toker lately and has boyfriends that could be even their grandsons. I mean, when you have the experience of Madonna and the supossed wisdom, what can you talk about with a 23 year old guy, leaving the sex stuff apart? So if that is what she want, ok, but this is not going to work probably ever, LOL. But, well, I agree it´s her life and she can do whatever she considers. My only hope is that the great artist returns soon. 

I feel sorry for her but then again, I always wondered how she actually felt comfortable in that pot-smoking surrounding she's been in since dating the latest dancer (I can't even remember their names).

It's really funny that one the one hand it seems she's really looking for men she can control, hence the young guys who are often much less educated than her, aren't as fluent in English as she is and at the same time you can see her changing quite drastically each time she is with a new man. Even 2012-Madonna would rather have shot herself than smoking weed and suddenly she was all about drinking and doing pot. That always seemed to be as if she wanted to make herself compatible to her boyfriends and their peers.

But I guess, eventually, she needs someone much more impressive than any oof the guys she's been with since Guy.