The Break Up

RUADJAI

This thread starting to remind me of M's most famous song:

Everybody Knows Me

Everybody Knows Me

Everybody Knows Me

Everybody Knows Me

7 hours ago, Drownedboy said:

I think deep down is the fact that Madonna is an ageist and cannot deal with growing older, that´s why she behaves as a tik toker lately and has boyfriends that could be even their grandsons. I mean, when you have the experience of Madonna and the supossed wisdom, what can you talk about with a 23 year old guy, leaving the sex stuff apart? So if that is what she want, ok, but this is not going to work probably ever, LOL. But, well, I agree it´s her life and she can do whatever she considers. My only hope is that the great artist returns soon. 

Maybe she behaves like a tik toker because she wants to have FUN in life. You can be wise and know the atrocities of this world and still make time for being frivolous. I think she dates people who are younger than her because they still have an open mind and a fire inside them. The opposite of what's on display in these comments. 

And do you talk to your parents and grandparents?! What do you even talk about?! Surely nothing substantial. I can tell you that when my grandmother was alive we talked for hours and hours and hours about any and everything and it was one of the most meaningful relationships of my life. So your ideas of what a human connection is are quite warped. 

As Madonna progresses forward, I think that a lot of us forget how much cooler she still is than her peers.  Age is subjective as hell.  My grandparents were old as dirt at 50 but others are just hitting there groove at 50, 60 or 70.  Madonna is no ordinary human.  She really is amazing and obviously can attract people across a wide spectrum.

2 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

Maybe she behaves like a tik toker because she wants to have FUN in life. You can be wise and know the atrocities of this world and still make time for being frivolous. I think she dates people who are younger than her because they still have an open mind and a fire inside them. The opposite of what's on display in these comments.

I do not pretend to know every detail about what is going on in Madonna's head but dont you think its far more likely that she gets involved with these kids because after her divorce, she wants someone pliable and easy to control? Is Madonna really stupid enough to think that these relationships could last and she is motivated by trying to find love? I don't think so.

3 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

Everybody Knows Me

Everybody Knows Me

Everybody Knows Me

Everybody Knows Me

And do you talk to your parents and grandparents?! What do you even talk about?! Surely nothing substantial. I can tell you that when my grandmother was alive we talked for hours and hours and hours about any and everything and it was one of the most meaningful relationships of my life. So your ideas of what a human connection is are quite warped. 

Oks, so If I don´t know Madonna, you don´t know either, so stop these incredibly stupid comments on me please, I´m not a celebrity and you don´t have any right to tell such lies about me. Thank you and lots of  love.

9 hours ago, Aladdin Sane said:

I do not pretend to know every detail about what is going on in Madonna's head but dont you think its far more likely that she gets involved with these kids because after her divorce, she wants someone pliable and easy to control? Is Madonna really stupid enough to think that these relationships could last and she is motivated by trying to find love? I don't think so.

Why can’t a relationship last if one person is younger?! Why does someone have to be controlling the other?!  So many assumptions. 

9 hours ago, Drownedboy said:

Oks, so If I don´t know Madonna, you don´t know either, so stop these incredibly stupid comments on me please, I´m not a celebrity and you don´t have any right to tell such lies about me. Thank you and lots of  love.

i didn’t say anything about you. I commented on your views of relationships which you put on display in your comment. 

12 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

Everybody Knows Me

Everybody Knows Me

Everybody Knows Me

Everybody Knows Me

There's a big difference between having a meaningful connection with someone of a different generation and jumping their bones. I doubt you and your grandmother would make out. Madonna is the common denominator in all her failed relationships. Like a moth to a flame.

45 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Why can’t a relationship last if one person is younger?! Why does someone have to be controlling the other?!  So many assumptions.  

Because this is Madonna we are talking about and these days she is dominant in more ways than the bedroom or are we now trying to spin the narrative she is not a complete control freak? Remind me again how many of her relationships with these young things have lasted. I would argue that you assuming she gets into these relationships because of some supposed fire and open mind is a much bigger assumption than anything I said. Everyone here is entitled to their own opinion though.