Question about the Virgin Tour VHS/DVD

Roland Barthes

2 minutes ago, Rebel said:

It will never gonna happened a Blu ray release for the Virgin Tour i gave up hope many years ago. we can only dream.

we have to deal with it. 

Didn’t someone  say it was apparently shot on film though so it’s possible - to me her first release for the reissues should be expanded versions of the first album and like a virgin plus a blu ray of the full VT , full live aid performance and all videos and live performances ( including physical attraction and dress you up from Keith haring garage ) but I doubt that will happen 🥺

1 minute ago, wtg1987 said:

Didn’t someone  say it was apparently shot on film though so it’s possible - to me her first release for the reissues should be expanded versions of the first album and like a virgin plus a blu ray of the full VT , full live aid performance and all videos and live performances ( including physical attraction and dress you up from Keith haring garage ) but I doubt that will happen 🥺

:Madonna041: Nope, never. Dream is all we can do i'm afraid. :Madonna029:

11 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

I bet she cringes at this tour but imo it’s way better than the Madame X tour from a sound/live production perspective. I really can’t see her “curating “ this if we ever get it in full or HD 🙄😭

Well some say that the missing footage doesn’t even exist anymore