Madonna onstage with Maluma in Medellín April 30

PlasticLimbo

16 minutes ago, rlittler81 said:

I’m honestly too scared to watch it 

Just Do not watch it.

There are many terrible performances in the world where you can laugh while watching them. But This is not such a laughable performance. You won't find any humor in this performance.

The only emotion you will feel while watching this performance is sadness. It's a really sad experience as a fan to watch a star you've loved for 40 years crash in real time in front of a huge crowd.

Don't watch the video. I really regret watching this video. This is another fan's sincere advice to another fan.

1 minute ago, Pootz333 said:

That's been me since Eurovision.

I liked the Eurovision performance but I get why you wouldn't like that. But let's be real - this peformance with Maluma is WAAAAAAAAY worse.

I think we're really lucky to have Madame X Tour from Paramount - now it shows how good it is actually.

Pathetic. She’s over.

I knew in 2015 I’d never see her live again and this just confirms it for me, having skipped the pre-recorded/auto tune concerts the last tour around. 

She’s out of time. Out of breath. Out of awareness. Every single line is sung over a pre-recording which just shows she has 0 ability left. Nah, it’s pathetic. 

RIP Madonna the performer. 

3 minutes ago, RebelHeart said:

I liked the Eurovision performance but I get why you wouldn't like that. But let's be real - this peformance with Maluma is WAAAAAAAAY worse.

I think we're really lucky to have Madame X Tour from Paramount - now it shows how good it is actually.

Actually I’d say this is better than Eurovision, this didn’t leave me embarrassed at purely her vocal ability because 99% of it was covered up. 

Mistakes such as forgetting the words or singing ahead of time shows that she was nervous. Let's not forget that it has been many years since she has performed in stadiums full of thousands of people, perhaps that affected her and also the fact of singing in front of an audience that is not hers but her great friend Maluma's, an audience more oriented to Urban music, that's why as a good fan I understand these mistakes and I'm not going to condemn her but try to put myself in her shoes and understand her.

Just now, RebelHeart said:

Great gas masks. Beautiful gas masks. This performance is on par with Pride last year. But we all got told it was just a fun one off and we're not real fans and everything is fine. And they're still saying it. Fuck that biopic. She needs help.

I think my expectations are just too high now,  she's '63'.  

She needs to realize she's '63' too..   her body just can't do what it used to do that's a fact.

The pink dress does her no favours at all.

Why oh why can't she sit on a stool and sing..    Why do we always have to have these massive productions.

A Madonna Unplugged sort of thing with her with a live band and her sat on a stool,   would be perfectly feasible and probably amazing.  :(

A fan that wished for a different approach..   

• Jackie locked and unfeatured this topic