Madonna onstage with Maluma in Medellín April 30

PlasticLimbo

Everyone noticed that she messed up at the beginning of the medelin, but it's funny that no one noticed that she messed up at the end of the song too.

She raises her arms high and lowers them.

Then she realized that 'oh, I shouldn't have do this right now?' 

So she raises and lowers her arms again! 

Maluma's expression next to her is really worth to seeing.

His face clearly says, 'What the hell is this woman doing?' 

madonna fucked up again.gif

Ok, Watched it again - I really liked the arrangement on Medellin - the electric guitar was good! Her performance was good too. It was that fucking outfit that made it seem not so good lol - It made her look so short - Music was a mess but I think that was just meant to be fun and unscripted. 

Sorry but I must say that out loud. If anybody in the past was pointing out her age you were all like "oh no, ageism, what's the matter with her age?" and now you're making excuses and saying "she's a 63 years old woman, what do you expect?". Make you mind! Embrace her age or don't use it as an excuse only in case when it is convenient for you.

And I will say one more thing - and I'm prettty sure most of you will agree with me. The age is not the problem. The detoriation of physical activity is not the problem. Because this is NATURAL - nothing lasts forever. You can give examples of Tina Turner, Cher, etc. being better or anything, but the thruth is that our bodies are DIFFERENT. Somebody can be super athletic at the age of 80 and the other will be worse at the age of 50 - AND THAT'S NORMAL COZ WE ARE NOT ALL THE SAME. The problem however is about being CRINGY and the performance was a cringe-fest at its finest.And it doesn't matter if she's 40, 50, 60, 70. Some things are cringy, amateur, not well-rehearsed and that was one of them.

First of all, I had never seen Madonna nervous, it is the first time I see her like this and I noticed this from the beginning of the performance when she was holding hands with Maluma, at that moment I felt that something was not right and I confirmed it when I saw the rest of the presentation.

vlcsnap-2022-05-02-01h47m22s086uuu.png.6d877d7f802873616fa88cde3e53ba9a.png

I had an intuition, so I decided to look for more information and I found this interview in Dazed and Confused magazine where Madonna says:

“I have moments where i feel incredibly invincible and know that i have the audience in my hand. I know that everything is absolutely perfect. And then I have panic attacks, where i feel like everyone is breathing my air, and I might just die on stage. I normally try to turn my back to the audience, take a deep breath and remind myself that it’s all temporary"

https://www.madonnatribe.com/decade/2008/madonna-worldwide-exclusive-in-dazed-and-confused/

I think that this theory of panic attacks, which as some may know make the person nervous for fear that something bad is going to happen to them, was the cause of the show not being as many expected. These nerves were perhaps the culprits of forgetting the lyrics and choreography or starting to sing ahead of time. By the way, it reminded me of the 2021 Mtv awards where she also almost forgot what she was going to say and it is probably more difficult for her to control these panic attacks in front of so many people, this could also be one of the reasons why she decided to make her presentations in theaters which are a more intimate place and where the amount of public is smaller.

On the other hand, many have commented on her outfit that they found it ridiculous. It seemed extravagant to me, just like Maluma's pants, maybe it was all about that. Therefore, to say that her outfit was ridiculous is somewhat exaggerated, in any case, true ridiculous costumes would be these:

historische-fotos41-06rrrr.jpg.428901779d351bf7ac6056cf2491f5d9.jpgladygaga_outrageous_7t55.jpg.141a1f831d68ae67b4b396b5089ad517.jpg

If the panic attacks were the cause that the show did not turn out as many wanted (I loved it and I already downloaded it and it is saved on my hard drive) as good fans it is up to us to support her and not make fun of her or put her in the same bag of other artists who did let themselves be carried away by vices and ended their lives in an absurd and predictable way. And even if Madonna has 30 years of experience, we must hope that one day she will make a mistake with the lyrics because she is not perfect.

Edited by chaosmen1984mk (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

And even if Madonna has 30 years of experience, we must hope that one day she will make a mistake with the lyrics because she is not perfect.

Do you really think that we're meltdowning because she made a mistake with the lyrics? Read the discussion again, coz that's not the real problem.

Just now, RebelHeart said:

Do you really think that we're meltdowning because she made a mistake with the lyrics? Read the discussion again, coz that's not the real problem.

Many commented that it is not possible that with so much experience she forgets the lyrics of Music, surely you did not see those comments but I did and I am not going to believe that you have read all the thousands of comments in this thread to tell me that it is not So.

4 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Many commented that it is not possible that with so much experience she forgets the lyrics of Music, surely you did not see those comments but I did and I am not going to believe that you have read all the thousands of comments in this thread to tell me that it is not So.

Maybe that was a side reason, idk. But clearly this is not the main issue of the whole performance. She had forgotten the lyrics to her songs before during the tours and have you seen here any meltdowns about it?

8 minutes ago, RebelHeart said:

Maybe that was a side reason, idk. But clearly this is not the main issue of the whole performance. She had forgotten the lyrics to her songs before during the tours and have you seen here any meltdowns about it?

I am not just referring to forgetting the lyrics, I think you have not read my post well and you were left with only part of it.

1 hour ago, scion said:

I think a lot of fans have forgotten that Music never sounds brilliant live - this is no worse than any of the S&S performances of the song.

there are plenty of performances from the early to mid 2000s where she performed music brilliantly.

It's puzzling the clothing choices thou. It's weird picks for her body. She could pull outfits like any Gaultier she did and still showing booty, chest and small waist. It looks like they (she) wants to tight things up but then throw loose fabric on top to cover, giving always unflattering shapes. She had the sound box on her back and gave her the weird hunchback. And doing big shoes with the cinch and long braids gonna make her look shorter. She can pull tight shorts and full body corset bras (like she did) and still playing with the sexy side of thing but fitting her body shape.

Without going into 90s Madonna, she had this looks recently and is hot and works.425881368_Screenshot2022-05-02at09_45_01.png.cf7c1772bcb23e76bd649654d23a2fed.png

26 minutes ago, nodoman said:

there are plenty of performances from the early to mid 2000s where she performed music brilliantly.

... and where she moved and looked spectacular! That's the main problem in my opinion: Madonna always relied heavily on her physical appearance, much more than any other musician I know. And she worked harder than all of them to impress visually. Her body is her main tool. And it is letting her down obviously...

I always assumed she would  find the strength to feel worthy and loved enough without looking fabulous and being super fit forever. But sadly she still needs the adoration of the unanonymous masses. Unfortunately songs like "Wash Over Me" didn't have the effect on her I wished for.

Edited by FallingInLove (see edit history)

54 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

It's puzzling the clothing choices thou. It's weird picks for her body. She could pull outfits like any Gaultier she did and still showing booty, chest and small waist. It looks like they (she) wants to tight things up but then throw loose fabric on top to cover, giving always unflattering shapes. She had the sound box on her back and gave her the weird hunchback. And doing big shoes with the cinch and long braids gonna make her look shorter. She can pull tight shorts and full body corset bras (like she did) and still playing with the sexy side of thing but fitting her body shape.

Without going into 90s Madonna, she had this looks recently and is hot and works.425881368_Screenshot2022-05-02at09_45_01.png.cf7c1772bcb23e76bd649654d23a2fed.png

Ok, It is time for us all have to face reality. The pink dress is not an essential issue. Look at this picture. Madonna in the pink dress in this photo posted on Instagram today is as beautiful and slim as the Madonna in the black dress you mentioned as an example. Why? Because Madonna's ass sucking Yes-men photoshopped Madonna's real-life body in half.

fantasy in her head and sad reality size 95.png

We have to admit first that Madonna now has a huge fake hip and a huge waist size. Some fans are acting like ostriches who think that if they bury their heads in the sand and turn away from the predators, the predators will not see themselves burying their heads in the sand.

So, then what's the real problem? The real question is whether Madonna now loves her huge fake hips and her fat body as it was. If Madonna loves and is proud of her huge fake hips and fat body, she can keep her present self until she dies. Then all the fans will welcome her choice with open arms and cheer for her. But problem is she doesn't love her current self at all. That's the real problem.

Some fans are trying to silence other fans who are trying to tell the truth by using sophistry that we won't know what Madonna is thinking because we're not Madonna. But is it really? Look at the pictures Madonna posts on her Instagram every single day.  That's what Madonna really wants people to see her like that. Is that a bad thing? No. It's a natural feeling that a person can have that you want others to still think of you as slim and sexy.

Then what's the solution?
It's simple. She need to get rid of that fake butt and work out and go on a healthy diet to take a step closer to what she want people to see as she.

7 minutes ago, MadameX said:

Ok, It is time for us all have to face reality. The pink dress is not an essential issue. Look at this picture. Madonna in the pink dress in this photo posted on Instagram today is as beautiful and slim as the Madonna in the black dress you mentioned as an example. Why? Because some idiot photoshopped Madonna's real-life body in half.

We have to admit first that Madonna now has a huge fake hip and a huge waist size. Some fans are acting like ostriches who think that if they bury their heads in the sand and turn away from the predators, the predators will not see themselves burying their heads in the sand.

So, then what's the real problem? The real question is whether Madonna now loves her huge fake hips and her fat body as it was. If Madonna loves and is proud of her huge fake hips and fat body, she can keep her present self until she dies. Then all the fans will welcome her choice with open arms and cheer for her. But problem is she doesn't love her current self at all. That's the real problem.

Some fans are trying to silence other fans who are trying to tell the truth by using sophistry that they won't know what Madonna is thinking because we're not Madonna. But is it really? Look at the pictures Madonna posts on her Instagram every single day.  That's what Madonna really wants people to see her like that. Is that a bad thing? No. It's a natural feeling that a person can have that you want others to still think of her as slim and sexy.

It's simple. She need to get rid of that fake butt and work out and go on a healthy diet to take a step closer to what she want people to see as she.

Vile

Is it truly necessary calling her a whore, a pig, a retarded old woman who lost her mind, forgetting we're speaking about a human being and not about a fucking chair? I think we all are entitled to express dissent or concern (I hate lots of her performances or songs that are commonly seen as the Holy Graal, for example), what baffles me is the total lack of balance and empathy people show towards other humans who live under the spotlights. personally, I'm not hurted by discussions about her health (that's what I study, at the end of the day), as long as they respect her and her integrity as a human. I agree with who say there's something wrong with her, still I'm cautious to express my ideas, since no one has never met her in person and health is a very sensitive and incredibly deep subject, which depends on literally thousands of aspects and, for who's wondering, age plays a huge part, changing for good and dramatically our bodies and how we look at our life and our past. I think it would be more productive and smart asking ourselves why someone acts in a certain way, instead of judging the action per se and dismissing the matter saying 'it's an attention seeker' or 'it's a bad bitch, I'm disgusted', or worst 'she/he should act differently'.
Said that, for what I saw from Twitter, I found the entire show quite boring and cheap, not only her segment, like any other modern concert. 

Sorry for the rant. Peace and love, folks. 

1 hour ago, MadameX said:

Ok, It is time for us all have to face reality. The pink dress is not an essential issue. Look at this picture. Madonna in the pink dress in this photo posted on Instagram today is as beautiful and slim as the Madonna in the black dress you mentioned as an example. Why? Because Madonna's ass sucking Yes-men photoshopped Madonna's real-life body in half.

Some fans are trying to silence other fans who are trying to tell the truth by using sophistry that we won't know what Madonna is thinking because we're not Madonna. But is it really? Look at the pictures Madonna posts on her Instagram every single day.  That's what Madonna really wants people to see her like that. Is that a bad thing? No. It's a natural feeling that a person can have that you want others to still think of you as slim and sexy.

Oistrich don't bury their heads, that's a myth. fantasy. Like the world you live in.

I was talking about Madonna's clothes because I wanted to talked about Madonna's clothes, because I don't have an opinion about Madonna's body, choices or age.

You are SO obsessed of riling people here using Madonna as a prop that makes me wonder how miserable you need to feel about yourself in daily basis.   It's always about everyone being a sheep or not seeing the REALITY you only see, you being this artistic head with lots of experience in life. So far away from the new woke culture or for any of the current issues in the world. How much energy and effort you make in daily basis to get people annoyed or to have people to tell you to piss off. It's fascinating but also sad. Instead of looking at Madonnas implants, maybe just go into the mirror and have a good look at you, and question yourself..WHY?

21 hours ago, slutpride said:

Her fan base has been 50% toxic sludge for years, it'll just go up to 90-95% until all the forums become echo chambers for how much they hate her for daring to age.

That's the whole point though, she's not daring to age. She's doing the exact opposite.

25 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

Oistrich don't bury their heads, that's a myth. fantasy. Like the world you live in.

Calm down and relax. Don't be acting like a lunatic.

Do you know the word "metaphor" or "Idiom"?

It's used as a common metaphor and Idiom for someone avoiding their problems.

• Jackie locked and unfeatured this topic