Madonna onstage with Maluma in Medellín April 30

PlasticLimbo

39 minutes ago, madonnagreece said:

most of those responses are not nuanced, it's just a vomit of delusional hate 

I was saying the opinions that understand more whats going on are nuanced - not the ones criticizing her and being cruel with nothing constructive to say. 

Can‘t you just accept and respect that she is also a human being and not a perfect robot. She set the standard very very high in the 80‘s, 90‘s and Millenium. She is 63, soon 64, does anyone have an idea what sacrifices and efforts someone has to do or go through to be constantly on top (whatever that means). Of course she is no longer the same as she was 10 years ago even 2 years ago, we all change, we all get older, we all do good and bad decisions. We all grow. It‘s not up to us to make her decisions. She makes her decisions. She may have a problem getting older, so what? Everyone has issues. She may drink too much wine or whatever, so what? Life is not always easy, especially when the world is getting crazier every day. Who does not need an escape from time to time. Maybe she has some other issues too, so what as I said at the beginning, she is a human being. 

by the way I have to get used to a couple of things as well since a couple of months. Not so much a big fan of constant filters since months and her ageing complex (my opinion) but I respect and admire her and I am grateful she is still alive. Let‘s get used to another Madonna, less „perfect“, „older“ „crazier“ „less in perfect shape“ (no judgments)……

Madonna is a world-class performer who, especially these days, ought to be more selective and considered about how and when she uses her performance energy, so as to always build upon or elevate her legacy, not reduce it.

• Jackie locked and unfeatured this topic