Madonna onstage with Maluma in Medellín April 30

PlasticLimbo

They are a good match: good chemistry between them every time they are together and the three (3!) songs they have together are, at least fun. Personally, I think "Medellín" was a breath of fresh air for her and her best 1st album single + video in a long time.

He brings out a playful side in her that I find very cute. :hearteyes:

626be3d29d343.jpeg

Hope mum makes a great show tonight!

It was at the 2018 Mtv awards that Madonna and Maluma met for the first time. In the video it is clearly seen how Madonna is shocked by Maluma's presence and personality, her way of looking at him after speaking to him, and he would also say the same about her on his social networks. Since then they have formed a beautiful friendship. He is the artist who has collaborated the most musically with Madonna while the others were only limited to a single song.

They would definitely make an excellent couple because I personally think that Madonna's last boyfriends have not been up to her standards: boring, apathetic, without personality, without energy. While Maluma represents the opposite as a good representative of Latinos and someone with those characteristics is what Madonna needs. In addition, they are both single (Maluma is dating a girl but has not yet made it official publicly, so in theory he is still single) and that is why I am sure that today's presentation ends yes or yes in a kiss, a kiss so desired between the two since that they made the Medellín video but unfortunately at that time both were not single.

Medellin should  be performed at Eurovision, and  it could be a summer little hit in Europe back in 2019.
But she chose to make a dark political manifesto and shit at the rainbow. :hallwaylaugh:

I'm glad they're with Maluma together again, their chemistry is unreal, one of the best with whom she's ever performed.

Guys just think we are getting  Madonna's live!  performance without cuts, editing and filters and without remix Frozen sample !

sad mariah carey GIF by RealityTVGIFs

42 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

Medellin should  be performed at Eurovision, and  it could be a summer little hit in Europe back in 2019.
But she chose to make a dark political manifesto and shit at the rainbow. 
:hallwaylaugh:

I'm glad they're with Maluma together again, their chemistry is unreal, one of the best with whom she's ever performed.

Guys just think we are getting  Madonna's live!  performance without cuts, editing and filters and without remix Frozen sample !

sad mariah carey GIF by RealityTVGIFs

This is so true

mariah-carey-cry.gif

On 4/28/2022 at 1:58 PM, gafuller said:

Interesting. I love Medellin and it’ll be nice to see M onstage with someone she really love as a friend. He clearly respects her as I don’t think many she has had feature for her have also had her feature for them (Soltera). As long as she is happy I can’t ask for much. 

And Bitch I'm Loca!  Love the official remix video.

24 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

There’s no way they do 5 songs together for HIS concert. I will die. 

18 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Yea I’m not buying anything more than Music and Medellín until we get more proof

Yes it's better to take it with a grain of salt.

According to FB page Madonna News, they are doing a medley of Medellin/Loca/Soltera.

Nobody knows it, nobody knows it...

• Jackie locked and unfeatured this topic