Madonna onstage with Maluma in Medellín April 30

PlasticLimbo

Guys i don't know about you but it seems it's a huge event, with a huge crowd, a professional director, with huge guest performers, streamed live and all, i mean it's sounds like a thing, and i hope she delivers, that she makes all the headlines for all the good reasons. I don't know why but i have a very good feeling about her performance. Tonight Mrs Ciccone is back with a vengeance !

8 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Live event. Huge stadium. Great director. Worldwide audience on Amazon.

Ok I'll be there at 3:30 am

In the middle of the night you can hear me crying loud!

Excited but honestly also a little scared...

I know... me too ti be honest. Tonight is a hit or miss, nothing between. I'm confident she will deliver. She knows all eyes will be on her tonight after all the shit she gets from the media for a couple of years/months. Tonight is the occasion to prove them wrong and that she's still got it !

35 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

I know... me too ti be honest. Tonight is a hit or miss, nothing between. I'm confident she will deliver. She knows all eyes will be on her tonight after all the shit she gets from the media for a couple of years/months. Tonight is the occasion to prove them wrong and that she's still got it !

Hardcore Madonna fans will be watching. Maluma fans will be watching… but the general public likely won’t see this. I’m sure she’s going to absolutely kill it, but this isn’t going to be the kind of audience that changes much opinion on her outside of Malima’s fan base - it just won’t have the widespread non-biased audience of a massive awards show or say Eurovision. People who are choosing to watch this will likely already like her. I’m not sure how big Maluma is in the USA, but I know this side of the pond this event won’t even be on the radar. 

What would really make a big difference is a massive 40th anniversary concert streamed in the USA and UK live, which she could announce now and do over summer.

• Jackie locked and unfeatured this topic