Madonna onstage with Maluma in Medellín April 30

PlasticLimbo

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

Live event. Huge stadium. Great director. Worldwide audience on Amazon.

Ok I'll be there at 3:30 am

In the middle of the night you can hear me crying loud!

Excited but honestly also a little scared...

51 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

I know... me too ti be honest. Tonight is a hit or miss, nothing between. I'm confident she will deliver. She knows all eyes will be on her tonight after all the shit she gets from the media for a couple of years/months. Tonight is the occasion to prove them wrong and that she's still got it !

I feel like i'm the only one that saw Madame X tour? Or her Pride performance? She's always been on point.

It's mostly her televised performances that have been hit or miss, and the only one truly bad was Eurovision. But we also got the Billboard performance that was good. 

I'm not afraid...for now.

45 minutes ago, stefo said:

ok then ... now fear has officially overcome the excitement :Madonna009:

That website is always making stuff up isn't it? That's what i always feel about them

7 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

I feel like i'm the only one that saw Madame X tour? Or her Pride performance? She's always been on point.

It's mostly her televised performances that have been hit or miss, and the only one truly bad was Eurovision. But we also got the Billboard performance that was good. 

I'm not afraid...for now.

That website is always making stuff up isn't it? That's what i always feel about them

Madame X was a good show providing you were prepared for her to show up an hour late, Pride was just weird and ultra cringe, Eurovision was one of the most humiliating live performances of all time put on by an artist of her stature and Tears of a Clown featured vocals that were beyond an abomination. So no, she has not "always been on point". Madonna has been very hit or miss in recent years.

2 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Maluma is really performing on stage for 4 hours ??! Damn that Medeillin Coke... 😂

I don’t know but on Prime it says it’s 4 hours long.

Maybe M will do a few songs while Maluma takes a break 

2 hours ago, Aladdin Sane said:

Eurovision was one of the most humiliating live performances of all time put on by an artist of her stature a

? How exactly?

I hear all the parrots regurgitating the same opinion over and over again, but I can't see where the "humiliating" part is.

Explain.

1 minute ago, xrayeyes said:

? How exactly?

I hear all the parrots regurgitating the same opinion over and over again, but I can't see where the "humiliating" part is.

Explain.

Singing  for 12minutes on a wrong key while doing a satanic ritual and all that between 24 newcomer show acts performing on point live and get judged. Maybe he means that

8 minutes ago, xrayeyes said:

? How exactly?

Explain.

Let’s see. She took her most popular song of all time, stripped out the melody of the instrumentation, phoned in a cheap karaoke style digital drum loop, performed a ridiculously dark but also dreary set up, and was completely out of tune for the entire performance. Some of the notes on that performance are SO bad they’re a career worst for her… it’s even worse than ROL at the VMAs or the first night she sang Take a Bow on RHT.

1 minute ago, scion said:

Let’s see. She took her most popular song of all time, stripped out the melody of the instrumentation, phoned in a cheap karaoke style digital drum loop, performed a ridiculously dark but also dreary set up, and was completely out of tune for the entire performance. Some of the notes on that performance are SO bad they’re a career worst for her… it’s even worse than ROL at the VMAs or the first night she sang Take a Bow on RHT.

Yea I agree, Eurovision was not a vibe - shame! She can sing we know this - not sure what was going on.

• Jackie locked and unfeatured this topic