Madonna onstage with Maluma in Medellín April 30

PlasticLimbo

Just now, DickTracy said:

Update: I like his fanny pack. Are male fanny packs back in? 

In the UK we call them ‘Bum Bags’ and they’re only ever used by really nerdy tourists on European holidays, combined with a plain brightly coloured polo shirt, beige or brown shorts and socks and sandals.

3 hours ago, Aladdin Sane said:

Madame X was a good show providing you were prepared for her to show up an hour late, Pride was just weird and ultra cringe, Eurovision was one of the most humiliating live performances of all time put on by an artist of her stature and Tears of a Clown featured vocals that were beyond an abomination. So no, she has not "always been on point". Madonna has been very hit or miss in recent years.

Madonna showing up late has nothing to do with her performing abilities. That's what we were talking about. Show was good. That's all. Pride got good reviews as far as i know. Sorry you didn't like it. Agree with Eurovision though. But Tears of a Clown it depends on what show you are talking about. The first one in Australia was amazing and i wish i had been there. I saw video of the entire show and those vocals were not "beyond an abomination" for sure. Maybe you mean the one we could watch on facebook? She did 2 of those. 

It's still mostly good. About her vocals...i have bad news...they will keep deteriorating with age. 

• Jackie locked and unfeatured this topic