Madonna onstage with Maluma in Medellín April 30

PlasticLimbo

1 minute ago, MadameX said:

I really hate the 360-degree stage. It would be good for a singer because singer can extort more money from the audience. However, from the audience's point of view,  at least three-quarters of the performance can only see the singer's side and back.

360 is OK when there's many performers on stage, in Mexico there's the 90's Pop Tour where they group zillions of 90s pop girl and boy bands and solo performers and they mostly perform all together, so every single part of the stage is covered by performers.

6 minutes ago, realityisalways said:

Was that "Music" rehearsal video real or just someone superimposing a "Music" rehearsal audio on some video?

I just cant see how Music would fit with this concert and crowd, hopefully it works

Yes, it seems impossible that she sings Music on ger own, unless they do a duet.

2 minutes ago, PlasticLimbo said:

It's the official setlist by Amazon Music

So we'll only get Medellin?

Just now, realityisalways said:

360 is OK when there's many performers on stage, in Mexico there's the 90's Pop Tour where they group zillions of 90s pop girl and boy bands and solo performers and they mostly perform all together, so every single part of the stage is covered by performers.

True. If it's like a one-off charity performance with many artists, then I'd like to see Madonna on the 360-degree stage at least once. But I'd be really upset if Madonna performed on 360 degrees stage at her tour.

Oh wait! Madonna is on the 360 degree stage today! so no more 360-degree stage in Madonna's life please! LOL

Just now, Feer Osorio said:

S A M E!
It's very rare haha because the regaetton is very Homophobic thing

He is 100% gay, I get laughed at when I say this, but he is gay, I am 100% sure. That's why he enjoys being around older strong gay icons like Madonna and Donatella. 

1 minute ago, realityisalways said:

He is 100% gay, I get laughed at when I say this, but he is gay, I am 100% sure. That's why he enjoys being around older strong gay icons like Madonna and Donatella. 

We know! he's very gay like J Balvin, and Bad bunny

• Jackie locked and unfeatured this topic