Madonna onstage with Maluma in Medellín April 30

PlasticLimbo

Ingredients

For this chocolate cake, you’ll need the following ingredients.

all-purpose flour

sugar

unsweetened cocoa powder

baking powder

baking soda

salt

espresso powder – I give more information on the espresso powder below

milk – you can also use buttermilk, almond milk, oat milk, or coconut milk

oil – you can use vegetable, canola or melted coconut oil

eggs – when baking, I like to use room temperature eggs

vanilla extract

boiling water

Step-by-Step Instructions

Prep. Preheat the oven to 350º F. Prepare two 9-inch cake pans by spraying with baking spray or buttering and lightly flouring.

Whisk dry ingredients. Add flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, salt and espresso powder to a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer. Whisk through to combine or, using your paddle attachment, stir through flour mixture until combined well.

Mix in wet ingredients. Add milk, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla to flour mixture and mix together on medium speed until well combined. Reduce speed and carefully add boiling water to the cake batter until well combined.

Bake. Distribute cake batter evenly between the two prepared cake pans. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick or cake tester inserted in the center of the chocolate cake comes out clean.

Frost. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for about 10 minutes, remove from the pan and cool completely. Frost with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting.

Well if i have one positive thing to say it's that Medellin with a live band sounds great.

As for the rest, it was very sad to see. Medellin was okay, the autotune, arrangement and passable dance moves saved it, but Music was probably one of, if not THE, worst performance of her career. She looked so tired and out of breath that at some point i seriously thought she was going to pass out. The styling was a choice, and she even missed cues.

Deep down I truly hope she is okay cause it seems to me that something is wrong with her lately. I'll always love her but THAT wasn't a good performance and she didn't really seem to enjoy it either.

• Jackie locked and unfeatured this topic