Madonna onstage with Maluma in Medellín April 30

PlasticLimbo

8 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Err...why is it that Madonna fans seem to overreact to every single fucking thing? As for the outfit...its literally just a sheer flowy pink dress with a belt/harness. Why is everyone acting as if she came out with dead animals all over her? Get a grip.

FRpqNGSXsAA_gWi.jpeg

I have more a problem with the styling in general rather than the dress itself. That hair doesn't really fit her, nor does it fit the dress, which to me didn't really fit the mood of the performance at all. Messy choices to me.

2 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

Now I can understand why she did a theater tour with cellphones ban 😅😅😅

At least that one was more than decent even though she was suffering from injuries at the time (and yeah massive vocoder in most songs, but just like the album it supported).

This woman will never tour again. If she does it won't end well.

If that's how she was singing during the 2nd song imagine in a 2 hour stadium show lmao.

I still don't know what happened to this woman...but the woman that left the stage this day and came back for the Sticky & Sweet was already...different. Then MDNA was already a decline...and ever since then it's been worse. 

Whatever is going on with her i hope someone helps her. I wrote this topic  in 2020...and i feel like this more than ever. 

2 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

This woman will never tour again. If she does it won't end well.

If that's how she was singing during the 2nd song imagine in a 2 hour stadium show lmao.

I still don't know what happened to this woman...but the woman that left the stage this day and came back for the Sticky & Sweet was already...different. Then MDNA was already a decline...and ever since then it's been worse. 

Whatever is going on with her i hope someone helps her. I wrote this topic  in 2020...and i feel like this more than ever. 

Do you think she got replaced? she was so agile and looked so beautiful and slim here, kinda like michelle pfeiffer

There is something seriously wrong with her these days, Music in particular was pathetically mediocre, both in its actual performance and the choice of the song itself. If she had not been mentally incompetent, she would have picked La Isla Bonita. It is hugely popular in Latin America and fits the theme of the show much better.

3 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

She's gone. 

Some fans still try to spin this positively because they can't face the truth. It is not helping her.

Alcohol and Percocet have killed Madonna, how long before they kill the person ?

You'd better make peace with it now because it's ony gonna get worse. 

She has such a beautiful back catalog that she could just sit with Niki and Donna and sing and bring people to tears while rolling in the dough. But as you said, there are bigger problems here. How anyone can deny it at this point idk.

1 minute ago, Enrico said:

It's AGE, baby (not ageism).

And please don't start call us haters because we stayed up all night to support her and now we feel so miserable to admit something was wrong.

No but like that user said, she was a different person on the sticky and sweet tour, like from one day to the next she changed so much

• Jackie locked and unfeatured this topic