Madonna onstage with Maluma in Medellín April 30

PlasticLimbo

4 minutes ago, Enrico said:

It's AGE, baby (not ageism).

And unfortunately she is the first who needs to understand this.

I am not so sure its all about age, I can name so many other artists both male and female who are putting on incredible shows despite the passage of time. She simply is unwilling to put in the effort needed to pull live performances off anymore.

3 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Drama queens. It wasnt even bad. Reading all these comments i expected slurring wrong lyrics and falling. All this over a pink dress braids and a missed cue. Give me a break. 

Are we drama queens or are you just completely stupid? I think it is the second and most here would agree with me.

1 minute ago, Aladdin Sane said:

I am not so sure its all about age, I can name so many other artists both male and female who are putting on incredible shows despite the passage of time. She simply is unwilling to put in the effort needed to pull live performances off anymore.

True, for instance Cher despite doing always the same show doesn't make herself ridiculous on stage. But it happens when you grow old to feel more tired and have other priorities. And trying to keep on with the same style and outfits and performances of 10 years ago and pretend you're 25 on IG does not help.

You know, I´ve been very criticial towards her lately behaviour on public and her artistic choices, but I don´t think it was that bad, not the dress (she is hip yet not very showing, think that she had dancers 40 years old younger around). Vocals of Medellin were nicely ok, and the dance moves, even if not up to par Madonna´s standar of excellence, for a woman of her age that had a hip replacement recently, were pretty impresive: good energy and she had great chemistry with Madonna.

As for Music, ok, the vocals souded very clear and young for me, not problem there. The dance moves, ok, even I think I could do this better LOL but maybe it was a rehearsed as Medellin, the main thing, and that was the problem. But call it the end of her legedary carreer, yes, I think some of you are being a bit overdramatic!

6 minutes ago, Aladdin Sane said:

Are we drama queens or are you just completely stupid? I think it is the second and most here would agree with me.

Who cares? Lol if you're gonna try to clap back at least be clever. Whats next, a fat joke? Go on crying about how you want Madonna put away.

1 minute ago, Drownedboy said:

You know, I´ve been very criticial towards her lately behaviour on public and her artistic choices, but I don´t think it was that bad, not the dress (she is hip yet not very showing, think that she had dancers 40 years old younger around). Vocals of Medellin were nicely ok, and the dance moves, even if not up to par Madonna´s standar of excellence, for a woman of her age that had a hip replacement recently, were pretty impresive: good energy and she had great chemistry with Madonna.

As for Music, ok, the vocals souded very clear and young for me, not problem there. The dance moves, ok, even I think I could do this better LOL but maybe it was a rehearsed as Medellin, the main thing, and that was the problem. But call it the end of her legedary carreer, yes, I think some of you are being a bit overdramatic!

Her legendary career has been over for some time, this performance was just a symptom of that.

2 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Please careful with words. As you see @Alpha is being aggressive towards me too, but I won't react with insults.

This troll has been coming after me since the moment I joined this forum whenever I dare to criticize something. He had it coming. Thats all I am going to say on the matter.

Just now, Aladdin Sane said:

This troll has been coming after me since the moment I joined this forum whenever I dare to criticize something. He had it coming. Thats all I am going to say on the matter.

Lol right. I am a troll because I'm defending Madonna on a Madonna message board. Obviously only a troll would do that. 

• Jackie locked and unfeatured this topic