Madonna onstage with Maluma in Medellín April 30

PlasticLimbo

U guys are way too dramatic LOL I'm starting to see her as that 64 y.o. woman we all have in our family meetings that has a new phone and likes experimenting with filters on Instagram and gets drunk and dances crazy at family reunions and weddings 😂😂😂😂😂 I mean, it's not a good performance, but it isn't the end of the world or her career.

I think we as fans are setting our expectations too high. It’s best to set the status bar to Eurovision performance anything better than that is a bonus.

This is the Madonna performance level we got to the end by the looks. I don’t think we can blame her age, her voice has gone and she can’t dance because she’s fucked her body with that ginormous fake ass. 

Watching that performance just made me sad. She doesn't seem like she's well. She seems just as disoriented as she was when she opened up the VMAs last year, and this was even worse since there's  "singing" and "dancing" to it. I am now certain she's going through something that's affecting her tremendously, beyond the physical. I do not want to go into detail about it because I don't know her and this is a public forum. 

All in all this performance was her absolute worst to date, and it saddens me to say it. I'm rooting so hard for her and will continue to do so. ❤

Oh dear ... where to start with this car crash of a "performance" - can i also say how bad Maluma is too -? i mean of course M will be crucified anyway and it was a very tired, flabby performance from her anyway. They both looked tired to me and why does Maluma look so ugly now too and his clothes were worse than M but no one is going to slag him off are they

she looked tired, uncomfortable(especially when they bust out the much younger dancers during Medellin) and what killed it for me wasnt the awful lip synching (standard M now ) but the TWERKING !!!! - she could barely even stand up and Maluma looked like he was waiting for her to fall over a few times(maybe she was drunk ? ) dont think this performance is going to bring her a new audience. lets just get those re-issues out NOW WARNERS before she has NO FAN BASE ANYMORE 

3 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

They both looked tired to me and why does Maluma look so ugly now too and his clothes were worse than M but no one is going to slag him off are they

Actually we've been criticizing Maluma for wearing bad clothes (and too many clothes!) all night, and for 20 pages until M showed up...

14 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Audience video of Medellin:

And Music:

as usual they sound better. soundboards or televised live feeds are just unforgiving. the difference between those two is still too big though. the performance looks better on those screens, too, although she still seems somewhat lost during music.

9 minutes ago, nodoman said:

as usual they sound better. soundboards or televised live feeds are just unforgiving. the difference between those two is still too big though. the performance looks better on those screens, too, although she still seems somewhat lost during music.

The reason the audience hears the sound is good because they hear the pre-recorded thing, and those who watched the streaming video heard the real Madonna's live voice overlapping the pre-recording.

At this very moment, the most important question of all is probably popping up in the minds of Madonna's sincere fans.

Madonna will get rid of that ugly, huge fake ass someday?

Or

she'll carry that huge fake ass with her till she dies?

I just hope she has someone genuine a friend or family member who are there just in case, because some of us can deny all we like that everything is fine and she doesn’t have a problem, but there appears to be something definitely not right, I hope we are not heading into Whitney, George Michael or Michael Jackson territories. I’m expecting people to say this is over the top and laugh it off but some parts  of the fan base are noticing the same things and it’s reflecting in her work as well. 

• Jackie locked and unfeatured this topic